Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
imma post here to

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Captain Foo posted:

you were supposed to say "are ya winning, son"

i was informed i was being “very weird” about hbag’s age so I’m dialing that back a click or two. technically you are correct tho.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

fart simpson posted:

check this out. its just sad

dsyp! XD

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

fart simpson posted:

you’res is fake

Sagebrush posted:

yeah no that 100,000-hour probe only locked you out for less than a day. this is stolen valor.

:salt:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

mod error. i say it counts.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Kazinsal posted:

hbag you should go solve that weird chinese intelligence numbers station ARG that started posting again and somehow hasn't gotten re-banned

jerry is finnish tho?

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

I’d just like to point out that if you discount my nine years or so of lurking/inactivity I’d have a spot there too.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

fart simpson posted:

thank you for merging my pull request, op

i request that you pull your weight around here and stop posting like poop from a butt

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Captain Foo posted:

is it logged in

i miss poo poo like this all the time at work or w/e and it will never not be funny to me.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i did a batch of parcel updates the other day but for the life of me I couldn’t get the current assessing data to join to the new features and I’m like “the fuckjng sql view query is messed up somehow! jesus what stupid rear end in a top hat set this up??” and i even roped one of my colleagues in to help me troubleshoot it and oops! turns out that when i numbered the new parcels i used the municipal prefix from my old job lol.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

rotor posted:

travis or jenkins

who the f are these dudes even?

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i use jabber op

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

I’ve never heard of that therefore it is bad

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Jonny 290 posted:

make a cryptocurrency based on yosposts

like you have to mine by Posting

lol. do this one.

yoscoin

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Jonny 290 posted:

this poo poo is why i gave up trying to learn Coding. what the gently caress is this

jonny this post makes me feel validated. bless you.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

for me the concept is easy enough. it’s the loving syntax that frustrates me.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

it probably doesn’t help that I didn’t start touching computers for a living until i was 40 (last year lol)

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

rotor posted:

fyi if you're trying for sophisticated effects you may want to look at svg. Its a lot more flexible for this kind of thing than just rasters and you can always render it to a png at the end if you want to

neat

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

I opened up hbag’s website the other day on my phone and never closed the browser window. fast forward to earlier today and when i hopped in my van and my phone paired with the radio the text shown in the picture below showed up on the display and this nice little piano tune started playing

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

dioxazine posted:

this is why beep shouldn't be allowed to drive

i took that picture at a stop light!

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Captain Foo posted:

hbag of coke

hbag darrell

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

excuse me but that is my childs real name

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Kazinsal posted:

clapton wouldn't let *that* kid fall out a window

:eyepop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Silver Alicorn posted:

April 2020 was 6 weeks ago

#wow #woao