Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Broken Machine
Oct 22, 2010

this is the official hbag's blog thread, for hbag to blog in and for people to chat w/ hbag about hbag stuff and their wacky misadventures

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Broken Machine
Oct 22, 2010

you can read all about them here in their mini-blog that they had before this topic, to get up to speed with the absolute legend here

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3617481&userid=227624&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

it starts with

hbag posted:

man
ive been teaching myself *nix poo poo for the past year or so and
is it to be expected that i sometimes google the pretty basic poo poo or is my brain quite literally a sieve

and just keeps getting better for pages

it's truly fascinating

Broken Machine
Oct 22, 2010

Captain Foo posted:

I’m doing pretty well, just got promoted, vax on the horizon

oh yeah, i think i can sign up pretty soon here. it'll be nice to be able to be out this summer and not worry about it much, wasn't expecting that

Broken Machine
Oct 22, 2010

😜

Broken Machine
Oct 22, 2010

what would you call the rate of change of posts per hour. would that be posting jerk?

Broken Machine
Oct 22, 2010

i liked the ip phones when i worked in the office. it was cool just being able to phone anyone around the world and not care. i know you can do that w/ skype or w/e but i'm easily amused

Broken Machine
Oct 22, 2010

hbag posted:

welp after reading this im not sure if theres an alpha channel for the ENTIRE image's transparency or if there's only alpha channels for individual pixels

couldn't you just check every pixel then?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Broken Machine
Oct 22, 2010

Bloody posted:

native emf support I dig it

you're unbelievable