Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Smythe posted:

another update

Lmfao it's like 5 AM in England

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

fart simpson posted:

hook them up with some free fastly credits or something

If you have a .edu email, digitalocean used to give out a $100 voucher. I think the lowest tier of hosting is about $5 a month so you can get a little under 2 years worth of hosting out of it.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

hbag leading the userbar in signature revival owns

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

quote:

There have been 2580 posts made by hbag, an average of 24.06 posts per day, since registering on Feb 13, 2021

Lmao

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Should create an app that shows how much a user has spent on AV changes.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Gentle Autist posted:

if a bunch of neckbeards in yospos can't read that parellisation code, you can't understand it, and your poo poo is fast anyway, then just keep it simple. don't implement it. maintainable code is more important than efficient or fast code

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

something about pizza i think

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

lmfao I guess that explains where all of hbag's money is going.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Zlodo posted:

can't believe hbag was probed

They had to be stopped from constantly using the R word.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

bump

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Crime on a Dime posted:

virgin api user vs chad scraper