Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Besides shitposting, what's your toilet time look like? I need some new suggestions on how to occupy the best part of the day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
I sit on the toilet then I poop, op

cnut
May 3, 2016

I eat lots of fibre so I take routine shits.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Food goes in to mouth. When it is ready to come out rear end, I go to toilet and make much take poo poo.

Kilbas
Feb 1, 2011

1. poo poo
2. (Optional) Wipe

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Kilbas posted:

1. poo poo
2. (Optional) Wipe

Have you considered wiping is emasculating?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I walk in and feel my blood pressure spike then wake up five hours later with my face in the toilet and a huge poo poo log trailing out of my anus and dipping into a pool of urine below me.

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
I sit down when I pee.

Kilbas
Feb 1, 2011

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

Have you considered wiping is emasculating?

I refrain from wiping to preserve my manhood, ensure a healthy rear end-biome, and to commit a form of my own personal radical eco-terrorism against paper product companies on a daily basis.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Katamari Democracy posted:

I sit down when I pee.

anyone who doesnt is a try hard, I aint got time to stand gently caress that

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i leave the seat up on purpose so nobody can accuse me of being the one who peed on it

Kilbas
Feb 1, 2011

Bad Purchase posted:

i leave the seat up on purpose so nobody can accuse me of being the one who peed on it

In my house we have one rule: Leave the lid down before, during, and after.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Katamari Democracy posted:

I sit down when I pee.
I stand up when I poo. What a wacky mismatched pair we are.

The Breakfast Sampler
Jan 1, 2006

if I'm feeling reckless I'll just leave everything up and go

straight to the porcelain, bare rear end on cold ceramics. it's really unpleasant. also I don't clean often, which makes it even worse.

(but usually, I just run the shower and shitpost on my phone.)

Jack-in-the-Bach
Oct 15, 2005

One giant log

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
First, I get naked. I look at myself in the bathroom mirror and inspect my belly. I want to see how bulbous and repulsive it is. Then, I sit on the toilet and squeeze out as much peepee and popoo as I possibly can. I wipe myself using about 2 rolls of toilet paper. Then, I use a bidet to get those last stubborn dingleberries. I reexamine myself in the mirror to see if my bowel movement made any difference in awful my stomach looks. It usually doesn't, so I cry for about 5 minutes. I wash my hands, lick them clean, and then head out of the bathroom.

I then reenter the bathroom and get dressed because I'm usually too distraught to remember.

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

Wash my rear end in a top hat with my expensive japanese toilet seat.

egg_dog
Nov 12, 2005

nͬ͒̂̓̂ͪoͨ́
Fun Shoe
I get all my wiping done at the start of the week. Solid hour while catching up on podcasts, then I can just poop and go for the rest of the week.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

I go in, poop and/or pee, wipe my bum/willy, and then leave and it all takes about 5 minutes max.

I sometimes see people talking about reading or playing games on their phone and I'm like I dunno how people have time to do anything else.

I eat a horrible diet of goony processed foods so there's no excuse for hanging out in the poop room imo

Basically I'm flexing about how great I am at pooping

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

bossy lady posted:

Wash my rear end in a top hat with my expensive japanese toilet seat.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

finally... the one thing goons truly love to post about...

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Weird that none of you remove your pants first

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Kilbas posted:

In my house we have one rule: Leave the lid down before, during, and after.

Do you like sitting in piss?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Never the same twice.

You gotta keep em guessing, op.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

finally... the one thing goons truly love to post about...
This is probably number three on that list.
Don't forget pants making GBS threads and rear end eating.

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

I go in, poop and/or pee, wipe my bum/willy, and then leave and it all takes about 5 minutes max.

I sometimes see people talking about reading or playing games on their phone and I'm like I dunno how people have time to do anything else.

I eat a horrible diet of goony processed foods so there's no excuse for hanging out in the poop room imo

Basically I'm flexing about how great I am at pooping
I take a poo poo at work on company time usually.
I take advantage of the wifi and post on the forums.
I'm taking poo poo posting to a whole new level when I do that.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
my routine is just the usual one that involves ballerina shoes, a wet vac and a case of body butter

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
7:00am - Wake up. Still a toilet.

7:01am - Breakfast.

no pubes yet sorry
Sep 11, 2003

First I find this thread, then I poo poo on it. The reply button acts as the bidet.

no pubes yet sorry
Sep 11, 2003

Funky See Funky Do posted:

7:00am - Wake up. Still a toilet.

7:01am - Breakfast.

Funky see funky do awoke to find himself a toilet

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

no pubes yet sorry posted:

The Metamorpoopsis

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I walk in and feel my blood pressure spike then wake up five hours later with my face in the toilet and a huge poo poo log trailing out of my anus and dipping into a pool of urine below me.

Did you go to Kent State?

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
i poop in the dark. i feel ashamed when i'm done.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

You got to hold it in a little bit. Then when you finally go to poop, you can be in & out pretty quick OP. Hope that helps.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

no pubes yet sorry posted:

I may have misread the thread title. nevertheless

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I like to wait until the last minute, just really live dangerously to get my morning going.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Take a poo poo, dig around the bowl and pull it out, inspect it to see if it’s a keeper, toss it back if not. Catalog, use colored flag system to categorize before putting turd in shoebox, finish peeing, flush. Put shoebox in poo freezer. It’s not a perfect system but if I want to look up a memorable poo poo from say, October 2008, takes less than a minute. Occasionally I’ll have ones longer than a shoebox, and I just snip off the ends with scissors and throw the ends back in the toilet. :haibrower:

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
I'm not gonna be part of your fetish op

Rock Paper Tongue
Oct 24, 2016

May cause birth defects

I skip the toilet and just poo poo directly into the garbage disposal

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Take a poo poo, dig around the bowl and pull it out, inspect it to see if it’s a keeper, toss it back if not. Catalog, use colored flag system to categorize before putting turd in shoebox, finish peeing, flush. Put shoebox in poo freezer. It’s not a perfect system but if I want to look up a memorable poo poo from say, October 2008, takes less than a minute. Occasionally I’ll have ones longer than a shoebox, and I just snip off the ends with scissors and throw the ends back in the toilet. :haibrower:

How can you truly appreciate a poop with no ends? The ends are the best bit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kilbas
Feb 1, 2011

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

How can you truly appreciate a poop with no ends? The ends are the best bit.

He's like a child insisting his mother cut the crust off his peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. It's juvenile.