Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

no pubes yet sorry
Sep 11, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Qv25_DFR2k

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
I stand up to poop.

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
All my clothes come off, even at the urinal.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

How can you truly appreciate a poop with no ends? The ends are the best bit.

You would think, but it’s really more about the feeling and the mood than pure aesthetics. :shrug:

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Baseball is the most gbs sport lol

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

If you keep your rear end properly stretched, the poop just falls out and no wiping necessary.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

You would think, but it’s really more about the feeling and the mood than pure aesthetics. :shrug:

These are the things I look for in a good poop, in order of importance:

1. Texture & Colour
2. Shape (chopped off ends would score very low in this category)
3. Smell
4. Size
5. Mouthfeel

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

These are the things I look for in a good poop, in order of importance:

1. Texture & Colour
2. Shape (chopped off ends would score very low in this category)
3. Smell
4. Size
5. Mouthfeel

Have you been leafing through my notes? :thunk:

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

SpaceAceJase posted:

All my clothes come off, even at the urinal.

In middle school, one of the special needs students did this. This is probably why I still get pee-shy to this day.

Ansar Santa
Jul 12, 2012

I actually have an extremely advanced colostomy, in which I plug a water hose into my stoma port, or "stort". When I turn on the tap, it not only violently blasts all of the poo poo out of my rear end, it also thoroughly cleans my rectum and rear end in a top hat. That's right, folks, the Cinco Colonostort will make toilet paper a thing of the past!

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

I take my pants all the way off.

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

Im sorry my toilet routine is top secret. if the russians, or god forbid the US, gets this kind of technology there is no telling the damage it would do to global stability

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
has anyone posted the hilarious kardi B interview about pooping

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Sjs00 posted:

has anyone posted the hilarious kardi B interview about pooping

WAP

Wet rear end Poopy?

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
I both eat a lot of fruits and veggies and drink too much so I'm a pooping speedrunner

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

also I vape so the nicotine also expedites the poop flow

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
https://i.imgur.com/8ClQaEU.mp4

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Taking a work-from-home poo poo is god level action.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

*furiously taking notes*

I have so much to learn

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

I am a level 107 grand master in microsoft solitaire on my phone op

I spend a LOT of time on the toilet

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

I have the bathroom stereo system rigged to play the overworld music from earthbound when the bathroom door opens. sensors in my abdomen detect when my bowel movements start, communicating this wirelessly to the bathroom stereo system, the overworld music fades out and the battle music begins. when the toilet paper roll spins a gyrosensor relays its signal to the bathroom stereo system causing the battle music to fade out and the battle end ditty to play

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

r u ready to WALK posted:

I am a level 107 grand master in microsoft solitaire on my phone op

I spend a LOT of time on the toilet

stay off your phone in the toilet jeez, that thing is probably taken out during meals and pressed up to your face

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

OP I meet up with your mom, she kindly lets me in and asks how my day is going, we chit-chat for awhile while dropping subtle digs at her loser child who's still asleep in the basement even though it's 1:30 in the afternoon, I show her some of your posts and she just shakes her head and says "where did I go wrong, I thought I was such a good mother", she says that she wishes you'd do something with your life instead of hanging out in a Taco Bell parking lot doing god knows what but we have to let our children live their lives, we make more small talk and then I make an excuse to leave, as I'm about to go I say "actually, could I use your bathroom real quick", she agrees because we're old friends now, I enter the bathroom, I stare at myself in the mirror for several minutes, I flush the empty toilet, wash my hands, and leave the bathroom, I thank your mom before telling another joke and telling her that I hope we'll be able to catch up like this again soon

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:
- Crying in despair

- Avoiding eye contact with the dude in the mirror

- Posting on the forums or Discord

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

Caesar Saladin posted:

stay off your phone in the toilet jeez, that thing is probably taken out during meals and pressed up to your face

lol what kind of weirdo still uses a phone for voice calls

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Last night I dropped a nice long extra wide turd and it was a no wiper.

I still remember it and smile.

Cue for some idiot goon to tell me how to change my entire diet so every poo poo is a no wiper.

Brain In A Jar
Apr 21, 2008

5 squares, folded. God's chosen ratio.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
Drop trousers, sit down, momentarily stop straining to keep the filth inside, the world turns red for a few seconds, then I spend a minute or two trying to remember yesterday's dinner by the stench of my emanations.

Cry Havoc
May 10, 2004

This cyberpunk cartoon avatar is pretty dang ol' good, I tell you what.
i sit on the can for half an hour because of my constipation and narrow urethra

during this time i read and play vidya games

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)
I go outside, turn around a few times and pop a squat in the corner of the yard and let fly. Sometimes I like to kick some grass at the pile with my back legs to really show it who’s boss. Then I run around a bunch and go back inside.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)
Sorry my dog got ahold of my phone while I was in the bathroom pooping.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

That dog needs practice.
Someone post that gif of the guy who gets on all fours in front of the toilet and lets a poo poo misile go and it lands in the bowl.

As for me, I'm feeling one brewing and very soon will be making much take poo poo at home.

E: Just took a dump, lost a pound and a half.

wesleywillis fucked around with this message at 15:01 on Apr 4, 2021

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Incredible. This guy is a pooping maestro.

tango alpha delta
Sep 9, 2011

Ask me about my wealthy lifestyle and passive income! I love bragging about my wealth to my lessers! My opinions are more valid because I have more money than you! Stealing the fruits of the labor of the working class is okay, so long as you don't do it using crypto. More money = better than!
the bidet is the only way.

Sucrose
Dec 9, 2009
I don’t understand looking at phone/reading materials on the toilet and never have. I sit down, poo poo, and wipe up. How constipated are these people? Also do they keep touching their phone in between/after wiping cause if so ewww.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Sucrose posted:

I don’t understand looking at phone/reading materials on the toilet and never have. I sit down, poo poo, and wipe up. How constipated are these people? Also do they keep touching their phone in between/after wiping cause if so ewww.

Wipe with the phone.... Idiot

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
You're not supposed to wipe with your hand :rolleyes:

Here let me put this incredibly popular library book on the bathroom floor and show you the proper technique

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

MakaVillian posted:

Wipe with the phone.... Idiot

I can't afford the iPhone with the textured glass back. :qq:

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015