Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
guys i had this conversation with some dudes while shooting the poo poo and they thought i was weird, apparently i'm weird because i'm the only one whose tied together 9 mcdonalds straws with tape and attached a funnel in it to piss inside the room across from my dorm?

please console me i do not feel very epic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
just for what it's worth, they were full bladders each time, i did it partially out of necessity

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

i peepeed a poopoo

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

sometimes i wonder what's the furthest a man has ever pissed before

and then i think poo poo like did he show it off to people? was he famous for it? did people challenge him to pissing contests all the time trying to best him like billy the kid but pissing instead of gunfighting? was it a blessing or a curse?

drat

PringleCreamEgg
Jul 2, 2004

Sleep, rest, do your best.
It is hilarious to me how many statues are out there and considered fine art and it's just someone pissing.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
You will never get a playstation 5, I'm sorry OP.

Also if your flow has no problems passing through 9 straws you must have some super weak balls.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
Huh, only 9 straws? Small dorm.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
Ultra Carp
Was the room across from your dorm a bathroom? Or just another room?

This piss aqueduct wasn't watertight, was it?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Gonna need to know the “why?” here OP

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Ha ha op can fit his dick into a straw

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Hey,

OP.

Suck my dick.

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

sorry op but i can only console 997 arabian dicks at a time :(

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

How large is the funnel and/or how much of a pathetic dribble is your piss stream op

just get a fuckin piss jug and take em to the dump when you've got 20-30 of them like the rest of us. it's the way of the road

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

*in best Steven Tyler voice*

OP's livin' in his BED!
He can't help himself from faaaaaailllinn'
He's livin' in his BED!
He has got himself some straaaaaws

tuyop
Sep 15, 2006

Every second that we're not growing BASIL is a second wasted

Fun Shoe

PinheadSlim posted:

and then i think poo poo like did he show it off to people? was he famous for it? did people challenge him to pissing contests all the time trying to best him like billy the kid but pissing instead of gunfighting? was it a blessing or a curse?

drat

Gotta be someone pissing off an airplane or something pp op

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

go eat some eggs eediot

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

PinheadSlim posted:

drat

I remember something about Jim Jones, like jonestown reverend Jim Jones, being able to piss over a house or something equally impressive. That's cult leader material there.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.
Looks like the OP majors in engineering.

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
my man's penis fit into a straw

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
i like the SNES OP

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.
Real talk, I'm thinking of getting a piss jar, I hate having to leave my room to go pee. It would have to be one of those medicinal ones from the pharmacy though.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Outpost22 posted:

Real talk, I'm thinking of getting a piss jar, I hate having to leave my room to go pee. It would have to be one of those medicinal ones from the pharmacy though.

Drill a small hole through your floor and connect a tube, seal with epoxy, connect to a collecting cup of some kind, and boom. It's THEIR problem now. Don't even have to empty your piss pot.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Still waiting.

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

I piss your milkshake!

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

holy fk i blacked out last night, and only just woke up

i have also discovered that if you pee on a wall and let it dry enough it forms a peelable layer

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

had to pee

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

If an astronaut pisses in a little baggy and then throws the baggy down to Earth is it considered a "long piss?"

And do you measure where it burns up, or do you just presume at least one molecule makes it down to earth?

What is the longest ppiss I must know now

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

ARABIAN DIIIIIIIICKS JUST LIKE ARABIAN COOOOOCKS THEY GET HARDER THAN HARD AND gently caress YOUR WHOLE rear end IN A LOT OF GAY WAAAAAAAAYS

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

ARABIAN DIIIIIIIICKS JUST LIKE ARABIAN COOOOOCKS THEY GET HARDER THAN HARD AND gently caress YOUR WHOLE rear end IN A LOT OF GAY WAAAAAAAAYS

*turns up radio*

Guys, shut up. This track is friggity fresh.

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy
dude join the pc master race lol wow

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

holy fk i blacked out last night, and only just woke up

i have also discovered that if you pee on a wall and let it dry enough it forms a peelable layer

had to pee

Blankets and shirts made out of pee

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
need some consoling? here you go op

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

A golden helix streaked skyward from the Helvault. A thunderous explosion shattered the silver monolith and Avacyn emerged, free from her prison at last.

~

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
i've been up since 430 this morning and i don't know why i read this but i initially read your post as "I had a conversation with some guys shooting up a mcdonalds" and I was very, very concerned

Teketeketeketeke
Mar 11, 2007

I still don't understand what you're on about, OP; can you post an MSPaint of your accomplishment?

bus hustler
Mar 14, 2019

thats loving stupid just piss in a bag or something like the rest of us

Halloween Liker
Oct 31, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
THIS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8O1pH-NEa6I

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqz1x5fgv9Q

Halloween Liker
Oct 31, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
No no, for real

If i was dying, last day, minutes...

"What do you want to hear?

What do I want to hear?

Halloween Liker
Oct 31, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

guys i had this conversation with some dudes while shooting the poo poo and they thought i was weird, apparently i'm weird because i'm the only one whose tied together 9 mcdonalds straws with tape and attached a funnel in it to piss inside the room across from my dorm?

please console me i do not feel very epic

Its ages later, youre fine

You can afford euthanasia as an adult

Halloween Liker fucked around with this message at 15:06 on Apr 5, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
As the piss started flowing from the end of a straw into their dorm room, what did the guys in that room start doing?