Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

guys i had this conversation with some dudes while shooting the poo poo and they thought i was weird, apparently i'm weird because i'm the only one whose tied together 9 mcdonalds straws with tape and attached a funnel in it to piss inside the room across from my dorm?

please console me i do not feel very epic

Yeah who eats mcdonald's
Yeah who goes to college
Yeah who has friends

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Oi! Have any pudding?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I did something similar OP but I just snaked my massive dong under the door, across the hall, and then under their door to piss. When I was done, I retracted it like a tape measure.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
Why not out the window?

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Goon who doesn't piss in he own mouf, he a shameful goon.