Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Szmitten
Apr 26, 2008
The company was working on Batman Ninja and Pop Team Epic so yes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Szmitten
Apr 26, 2008
I'm surprised that people are surprised that all the video game actors are getting recast when none but Okuyasu made it into the anime (with their original role) intact.

Szmitten
Apr 26, 2008

ChaosArgate posted:

Hey now, Jotaro also made it through too! But yeah, those two are the exception rather than the rule, the anime getting different voices really should just be expected this far in.

I didn't think to check Part 3 since I wrongly assumed ASB was using the anime cast up to Part 3 but obviously it hadn't aired yet.

Szmitten
Apr 26, 2008
It's 12 weeks worth of episodes every 12 weeks.

Szmitten
Apr 26, 2008

Waffleman_ posted:

Hey so like the Japanese airing of the first batch of episodes is almost over.

Netflix, you gonna.....huh?

Episode 12 airs 26th March so honestly just wait until before 2nd April.

e: Also if production hit a snag at any point David might not be able to provide episode 24 in a completed state until the 11th hour.

Szmitten fucked around with this message at 15:48 on Mar 13, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Szmitten
Apr 26, 2008
Stone Ocean will drop before Tiger and Bunny. Probably.