Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
Imma say 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Man, it's gonna suck not having JoJo fridays anymore. There was one fight in particular I've been hyped for years to get to the end of its first half and waiting a whole week to see if my favorite page ever would happen or not.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Yeah I'm just assuming it'll be done in cours. December it drops one cour, April we get another one, with probably one or two episodes airing in japanese tv before it hits netflix, and then January 2023 the final cour goes up that started airing after a long break.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

This feels wrong and disgusting, but I suppose I must... watch JoJo outside of JoJo Friday

I absolutely forgot how Part 6 started, very glad I didn't try to convince my gf to give this JoJo part a try haha

MorningMoon fucked around with this message at 05:45 on Dec 2, 2021

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Hrm. Was left kinda cold with that first episode. As a manga reader, getting the story again is still super strong. It's still very gripping, even if a bit of the pacing felt off. But the animation... it's not really starting strong. Barely stylish enough, like it feels like a later Part 5 episode rather than the first episode of 3, 4 or 5.

Reading up on some possible production stuff, and it still going with the netflix cour dump, I think I'll just watch the clips. Not getting to enjoy JoJo Fridays with everyone is a legit hampering to my enjoyment, just consuming 12 episodes in a row isn't as fun.