Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

lovely weather masters lets loving goooooooo :munch:

gimme uh... [throws dart] Webb Simpson

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

If Daric wins (that's a really good pick, dammit :argh: ) imma send him $20 worth of generic ball markers

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

https://twitter.com/edsbs/status/1379411720230334464

Fat Bryson is going rapid fire on the range today

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

https://twitter.com/VijaySinghGolf/status/1379514671519109121

haaa

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Big Beef City posted:

...He's gotta gently caress himself up doing that sooner or later

...right?

Absolutely.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Douchebag posted:

LOL at Fred Ridley basically giving the finger to golf technology (and maybe to some of the players in a way) for the distances balls are being hit. Saying that while they have plenty of room an ANGC to expand if necessary they don't want to have to expand their course (and no other courses should either) to over 8000 yards to hold a tournament. Asked the other ruling bodies to come up with something.

He's not wrong. Long bomber courses definitely do exist (Firestone in Akron comes to mind) but it's not hard to tweak things that nullify guys swinging out of their shoes. You don't have to make every tournament the US Open but making changes like locations of fairway bunkers, firming up or shrinking greens, adding trees, can do plenty to force the bombers to play to what the course is giving them.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Someone DM me tomorrow about who I send money to. I'm guessing Webb won't go on a run and our daughter decided to show up ahead of time a couple nights ago so my mind has been a total haze since then.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Daric posted:

Nantz in about an hour and a half:

“And today, golf is turning Japanese, I think it’s turning Japanese, I really think so.”

lmao goddamit this is absolutely gonna happen

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

HELL of a shot to set up eagle by Xander, drat

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

That birdie probably seals it for Matsuyama. Hell of a scramble.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

drat this last pair has been fuckin great on the back 9

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

I'd be surprised if Xander caught him but drat if he's not gonna make Matsuyama earn this

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

This Zalatoris guy could be a whole lot of fun to watch down the line if he keeps this up

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

OH NO

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

man this finish is gonna own

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

O H N O

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

that is a hell of a tournament for Zalatoris

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

SquirrelyPSU posted:

e: We have got to knock it off with these focal length change shots.

Yeah this is the camera ops trying way too hard to be arty and it really doesn't work well

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

HIDECKIIII

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

shyduck posted:

My PayPal: replicade AT gmail DOT com

Paid, congrats :toot:

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

ok this interview with Xander is pretty great lol

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

SquirrelyPSU posted:

Wait, so does Dustin not get the full year with his jacket?

You always have the jacket, it's not something that travels from winner to winner

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

SquirrelyPSU posted:

I mean you are only supposed to get to wear it away from Augusta from the first year, right? And then it stays at the club. Does DJ have to leave it at the club since the next tournament has been played?

Aaah, that I don't know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

goddamnit Nantz stop asking his interpreter the questions