Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
to the tune of Take Me Home, Country Roads

its almost out here
SaGa Frontier
Kawazu is
a motherfucking genius

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Look im not gonna say i had a hand in this, but

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Also, I was streaming this and I encountered this enemy

And I said haha whoa vtuber enemy and one of the deadly serious random SaGa head viewers in my chat was like I sincerely hope that's sarcasm. This game existed long before vtubers.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
The best qol adjustment is you can choose what skill to overwrite for monsters now and also you can just cancel the absorb.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

mysterious loyall X posted:

hey you disrespectful little poo poo. mention kizuna ai again on stream and i'll be forced to equip my jewel box and economizer and blast your rear end to hell with 2x ultima for the low cost of 2mp

Lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
a SaGa head directed me to making this monster which has insane stats and i hunted down some cool abilities. monsters are really cool in this game

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
https://twitter.com/i/status/1383402209258336264

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Kongming posted:

The combo attacks in this are so hype. Completely obliterated Red's final boss with a level 5 combo on every one of my turns. Love when JRPG bosses slowly disintegrate.

lol hell yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

lol SaGa ftw