Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Dude is both a rip off of Jojos with his stand and of Raoh from Fist of the North Star.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

How long do the stat boosts last for?

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

In awe at the size of this lad
Absolute unit

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

You gotta have a mustache twirler somewhere in your 00s RPG.
It lets the writers give ypu someone to hate while they leave the sympathetic writing to the real villain

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

I mean, not yet. But with how avalon is also a survivor of the mystic purges its definitely coming.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Gilgamesh255 posted:

Holy crap, did they more or less kill off the comedic relief on their second appearance? At least they (arguably) didn't die a gruesome death like a certain poor secretary in the first episode...or a certain blonde in the third episode...

What are you talking about sharons right there

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Were at the end game already?
This isnt a very long JRPG

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Polsy posted:

Yeah, I usually hear about this in relation to Tales games, but, nobody likes it so I don't know why game designers do it.

to pad out game time and to sell strategy guides.

And also, I believe, to give the player more endgame challenges outside the final dungeon and a chance to flex their maxed out party.

Rigged Death Trap fucked around with this message at 22:38 on May 30, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Nothing wrong with formulas if theyre applied correctly.

Goodbye legaia 2, you were painfully mediocre. Good Lp.

Rigged Death Trap fucked around with this message at 11:19 on Jun 9, 2021