Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy
did I get your attention??? sorry for the cursing what Im really here for is to start a thread about you know what

if you know im sayin

heh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy

low key sex master posted:

i really don't op but i assume it has something to do with consensual sexual intercourse

dont project your politics onto my thread this is about that not whatever you tryin to sell im too poor idiot nobody can afford nothing

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy
heh

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy
I had no idea so many peeps got intrested in this man i was just jokin im not really about that

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy

bradzilla posted:

dang. heck. crap!

lol settle down spazzz rear end mofo

somebody tell this fool

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy
i became vegetarian you have no power over me anymore fool those days are over dont tempt me please :(

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy
you knew who i was before you got down. git r dun

ride or die bitch

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy

ballistics statistics posted:

OP I am picking up what you are putting down, nawhmean?

lol sure man haha sonds good big time

:confused:

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy
you shold all be fikken ashamed

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy
I spent some time in cat jail and now im pretty sure my feelins about the topic of this particular thread have changed a lot. im pretty sure it actually owns now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy
i been postin hard and fast for many a year when i get cancelled its gonna rough theyll never run out of stuff to get mad about lol