Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

Spinz posted:

There are only nine (lol I've had to edit this number twice) left unsolved I'm going to post them.
No more clues I am merciless.

orange juche ?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Spinz posted:

Of course hallelujah

:kingsley:

That Kim hair is adorable.

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Great fun Spinz. This game has already trained me to pay more attention to other goons' usernames and not just recognize them by the smell of their poo poo posting.

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Flat as a board. A shameful lamia.

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Meme Poker Party posted:

Wow that is a loving RUDE thing to say. Did you even think about her feelings?

I'm sorry. Here.

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Meme Poker Party posted:

:vince:

You know maybe I will in the future. I started learning 3D art in Blender sometime around the new year, so maybe when I get better or at least faster. Right now I'm just too fricking SLOW compared to a pro. Might be funny to try some quick and dirty models of stupid goon content. That is currently the only form of art for which I have a proficiency level above "complete noob".

Is Blender free? If so I'll totally jump on board and start noobing my way through the basics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

:dudsmile: