Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Literally A Person
May 17, 2017

dissin your fly girl

Can I poo poo post too, guys?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
May 17, 2017

dissin your fly girl

Aw poo poo, it's Sid Vicious.

Literally A Person
May 17, 2017

dissin your fly girl

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Those big shots think they're so great but you know what? If they're so high and mighty how come they won't send me a lock of their hair in the mail despite how politely I've been asking? What do they think I'm going to cast some kind of love spell them on them? Well, you know what? They're right that is my plan but what's so wrong with that, huh? In this cold hard world. A little love? Where's the crime in that?

loving GOD FINE!!&!?!!

Literally A Person
May 17, 2017

dissin your fly girl

Popeye given Bluto the "let's go to the stinking bathroom of this bait shop together" look.

Literally A Person
May 17, 2017

dissin your fly girl

BigBadSteve posted:

Left: A mod. Right: You.

Oh no.