Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Why do they have all the power? People have been posting here since before some of these mods could poop into a gosh danged toilet! They have a mod gaze where they get to look at our posts from their own perspectives, and feel empowered by it. They decide the quality of our posts based on how they perceive the pleasure they receive from them, rather than the pleasure we provide to others. I've learned many of them are fuckmans, who can suck my god danged dick, a lasting lesson.

The shitposters must take ownership of the forum, by posting poo poo at a relentless pace.

poo poo.

POST.

poo poo.

POST.

poo poo.

POST.

poo poo.

POST.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Literally A Person posted:

Can I poo poo post too, guys?

You a're on the loving list mod. If you let us do it, you might get a reckoning from your "bros" but there's work to do to validate you're self to the poo poo posters!

My first request as a poo poo postor posting in the poo poo posteng thread, is that you SUBMIT YOUR FIRST poo poo POST ITT NEXT.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

edit: *your

gently caress god drat i hosed that one up

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

gently caress nevermind y'oure thats the right one

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

hey sid i can't say anything bad about the mods but i'm telling you i'm not saying anything good!

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

really trying to find out just what the gently caress a chicken bolognese is

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Full Metal Jackass posted:

Whats the difference between an admin mod and ik, and how do you tell the difference?

you cant tell they all just make poops on each others faces lol

e: and sometimes pees tooo

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Piece of poo poo. Piece of loving rear end.

poo poo comes from the rear end you dope! They can't be the same thing!

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

speech 2 text has made tugposting more accessible and even funner

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

wondering what super powers ya'd get from shittin, tuggin and postin all at once!