Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Caedus
Sep 11, 2007

It's good to have a sense of scale.

Hi goons, I have a deadly serious question to ask. I had an unexpected day off tomorrow so I thought I'd have some drinks because I no longer respect myself. I wore a NoFX band tee to a local liquor store once so a guy who worked there decided he was my best friend and I rolled with it because he gave me poo poo out of the back from time to time that wasn't "in the system yet". The result of that was this time I got this. Here's my dumb cat in the background I guess

I originally saw
"Step One - thing
Step Two - ???
Step - Profit!"

here back in the day. What I want to know is, how did this dumbass meme travel far and wide enough to appear on my beer in 2021? I hold GBS responsible for this crime and I want a real answer, not a Lil Swamp Booger Baby, psychosexual answer. I'm wise to your poo poo, Booger Baby. I want some serious CSI: SA Memes type of poo poo.

Most of my friends know SA poo poo that started here and went mainstream but have no idea where they're from and I feel like such a loving alien that I was around for a lot of that stuff. Someone on twitter did a thing about how they "discovered" Jon H was the origin of "how is babby formed" and I aged twelve years on the spot.

tell me why my beer has memes on it, please (the beer isn't terrible)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pound_Coin
Feb 5, 2004
£

step 3 profit was a southpark thing like 15+23 years ago, christ

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
it was south park and its a lawsuit from viacom or whatever incoming lol

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
473ml? How twee.

Caedus
Sep 11, 2007

bob dobbs is dead posted:

it was south park and its a lawsuit from viacom or whatever incoming lol

lol that would happen. I dunno I only ever saw it here and I kind of hated South Park so I had no idea. Thanks Matt and Trey, really enjoying this IP infringing beer

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Caedus posted:

I hold GBS responsible for this crime and I want a real answer, not a Lil Swamp Booger Baby, psychosexual answer. I'm wise to your poo poo, Booger Baby.

Leaving hateful thread

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

backcountry brewing hosed me.

Caedus
Sep 11, 2007

Funky See Funky Do posted:

473ml? How twee.

I have several more which is why the question bothers me so

Caedus
Sep 11, 2007

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Leaving hateful thread

look Baby just because I have your number doesn't mean I don't love you

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

I don't understand but I've also heard much worse
Post more of your cat op

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Here you go uncultured OP

(Also while SA likes to claim a lot of things, this predates SA)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5ih_TQWqCA

Caedus
Sep 11, 2007

Happy Landfill posted:

Post more of your cat op

ok!

Caedus
Sep 11, 2007

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Here you go uncultured OP

(Also while SA likes to claim a lot of things, this predates SA)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5ih_TQWqCA

jesus christ I had no idea. I only ever saw the reference here. I am so uncultured, but also I hate Matt and Trey so it's a wash

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Caedus posted:

lol that would happen. I dunno I only ever saw it here and I kind of hated South Park so I had no idea. Thanks Matt and Trey, really enjoying this IP infringing beer

how can you like SA but hate south park SA is like nothing but cartmans

Caedus
Sep 11, 2007

because there's a fine line of making fun of Cartman/people who Cartman I can appreciate which goons are Cartmanning intentionally and which ones are Cartmanning ironically. I love SA because it lets Cartman Cartman on the Cartmans. In doing so it insured I only became a substance abuser and not a Cartman.

e-why is Cartman on my beer

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDuMp2kDxos

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Caedus posted:

jesus christ I had no idea. I only ever saw the reference here. I am so uncultured, but also I hate Matt and Trey so it's a wash

I mean I can understand why someone wouldn't like South Park or Matt and Trey in general with all their hot takes on issues. But like seasons 1-7 of South Park are just pretty drat good. Where they were mostly doing shock & toilet humor. Instead of hot takes on Political issues.

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.
SA created every meme that has ever existed, we are hard at work at this meme factory to create the future of memes

Namaste

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
nofx sucks!

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

:one:

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I'd be a lot more worried about something awful in your beer

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
This was all some great scheme to post your cat, wasn't it??

Bloopsy
Jun 1, 2006

you have been visited by the Tasty Garlic Bread. you will be blessed by having good Garlic Bread in your life time, but only if you comment "ty garlic bread" in the thread below
The beer is a collaboration between noted goons Robin Williams and Jon Stewart. While somewhat interesting, there really isn't much more to the story than that.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Yeah i put something awful in your beer op what you gonna do about it?

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

https://genius.com/David-bowie-breaking-glass-lyrics fuckin bowie stealing our memes

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
It has come to my attention that various militaries of the world use a crude imitation of our logo to murder people en masse! This must stop immediately, they are ruining our reputation!

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

that beer, it doesn't seem to my tastes at all

was it any good?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die