Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

Feel free to carry on but I'm gonna just catch some Zs. How am I going to do that at my desk you ask? Good question...BOOM!

Bet you're pretty jealous well okay. See ya in a bit!

Hey everyone! Okay feeling much more refreshed! By the way, you ready for that trip we have to take next week? Yeah. Don't worry. I'm ready for that too. Have trouble sleeping on airplanes? Haha! Not me! I'm ready!

Oh! Right! Almost forgot! I forgot I'm bringing my partner along. Guess they'll be left out while I take a quick trip to snooze land, right? THINK AGAIN!

Not even sleep can separate us!

Uhoh! I think I hear the boss coming! I'm not about to deal with them right now! They're in too fowl of a mood! Something about me "sleeping too much on the job" or whatever! We're cool, right? Don't rat me out!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

pretty sure that first pic is my wife please stop sleeping on her

biosterous

*quietly tiptoes out of thread, careful to neither wake you nor to attract the boss' attention*

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Ventral EggSac

Trying to sleep but my socks are too loud

Escape From Noise

Ventral EggSac posted:

Trying to sleep but my socks are too loud

Escape From Noise

Can't breathe...too...relaxed...hrrrrrnggg!

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
just bought one of

these babies!

never again will agnes the head librarian ban me from my local library branch for playing genshin impact in the computer lab.

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

FutonForensic

when you're willing to hotbox anytime, anywhere

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

magic cactus posted:

just bought one of

these babies!

never again will agnes the head librarian ban me from my local library branch for playing genshin impact in the computer lab.

Total...

... immersion!