Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fps_nug

yuh so a few asked for this. ill post more as i come across them on my harddrive. pls post more some of these photos were taken many years ago so i apologize for the exposure

Grominator, or grom. a heavily praised canadian artist. very cool.

rove. local.

grom again. very cool.

this artist went wild in our city for one year and kinda never showed up again. maybe came from somewhere else. dig em'.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fps_nug

guess who!

i've lost a lot of photos. i will head to the yard soon and take some more photos, for now,

thanks 2 balls dildo

fps_nug

how do i edit the title for 56k warning

fps_nug

these are called monikers, invented by the hobos to show where the train was generally going to go as far as i can remember. its just a graffiti thing now with cell phones.

gently caress do i ever miss doing this stuff

thanks 2 balls dildo

biosterous

dope thread op

https://giant.gfycat.com/PaltryAcclaimedElectriceel.webm
thank you manifisto for this sig!!!

vaporslug by deep dish peat moss

Deep Glove Bruno

Feel the glove!

oh poo poo I've got so much on my phone... it's intimidating to even think of putting much of it up. I live near a legal spot so I see a lot of big fancy pieces when I come through, but I also snap a lot of tags and other stuff. I have a bigass collection of RIPs for the three writers killed by a train in london a couple years ago - KBAG, TRIP and LOVER - they were everywhere for a while.

I shall return to dis thread with some poo poo to show you

Escape From Noise

Would an advertising executive
Understand where the homeless live?
Would he know about the bubbles in his glass?
Would the bubbles in his glass
Understand what the man's golf cart is?
Do they know you can die frozen underneath an overpass?

I'm kind of obsessed with this character. I see it all over Osaka and I found this one in Wakayama. I saw another one on the train back to Osaka from Wakayama painted on a big wall in a field.

Smaller version

I also see this duck sometimes.

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas.

as someone who worked on college campuses and had to switch from using men's rooms to ladies' rooms I was really interested in seeing what differences there were in terms of people writing inside the stalls. I used to see a lot of rude stuff in men's stalls but the only thing I really remember in the ladies' room was somebody wrote

CHEVY TRUCK in very crisp capital letters and then somebody else wrote below it in pencil

yeah

https://giant.gfycat.com/HairyCarefreeDachshund.webm

-sigs by Heather Papps and vanisher! goblin by Khanstant! News by deep dish peat moss!

Heather Papps

hello internet friend

How Wonderful! posted:

as someone who worked on college campuses and had to switch from using men's rooms to ladies' rooms I was really interested in seeing what differences there were in terms of people writing inside the stalls. I used to see a lot of rude stuff in men's stalls but the only thing I really remember in the ladies' room was somebody wrote

CHEVY TRUCK in very crisp capital letters and then somebody else wrote below it in pencil

yeah

this loving rules so hard and has inspired me to find my pictures of treeplanting art from the bus etc

tyvm hbag

Heather Papps

hello internet friend

Heather Papps posted:

this loving rules so hard and has inspired me to find my pictures of treeplanting art from the bus etc

this process is more difficult than i'd thought, but i found the most important one. i think about this more often than makes sense

tyvm hbag

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

How Wonderful! posted:

yeah

CHEVY TRUCK is pretty good, ngl

Ass-penny

How Wonderful! posted:

yeah

I used to have a book documenting bathroom graffiti, I wonder if I can find it.

Anyways all the pictures posted are super cool and I'm going to have to go out and find some local street art for content.

Thank you Khanstant for the excellent gobbo
(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Finger Prince

"I think he's watching us..."

"No, it's just the Mountain Peeks."
(Source)

Cool thread OP! I've got some good stuff on my Flickr that I'll post up but I need to be on a computer because otherwise it's a huge pain.
Found these on my phone though from last year roughly.

This guy shows up in a few spots around town.

Also:

Escape From Noise

Would an advertising executive
Understand where the homeless live?
Would he know about the bubbles in his glass?
Would the bubbles in his glass
Understand what the man's golf cart is?
Do they know you can die frozen underneath an overpass?

There was actually a Banksy not far from my house but I wasn't sure it was real

Finger Prince

(Source)

I wonder if I can go back at night when that street lamp is on and get a shot that looks like the bird is attracted to the light? That street is all hosed up with construction right now though so who even knows if that light still works.

DSCF2092 (2) by King Dugga, on Flickr

This is from a part of town that hasn't yet been knocked down to build condos.

DSCF1448 (2) by King Dugga, on Flickr

Finger Prince

(Source)

some very excellent murals I took pictures of last summer

DSCF1411 (2) by King Dugga, on Flickr

DSCF1406 (2) by King Dugga, on Flickr

DSCF1408 by King Dugga, on Flickr

DSCF1405 (2) by King Dugga, on Flickr

DSCF1404 (2) by King Dugga, on Flickr

Finger Prince

(Source)

A partly disintegrated wheatpasting from Brooklyn from the days when you could still travel to Brooklyn.

DSCF0649 by King Dugga, on Flickr

Deep Glove Bruno

Feel the glove!

the split faces are by "atila" who has been busy round here recently

Finger Prince

(Source)

I went for a walk today and took loads of pictures of neato tags and street art.
While i don't know if it quallfies, this one was my favourite thing I found though.

DSCF2343 by King Dugga, on Flickr

Rounding out the top 3 are probably these two.

DSCF2390 by King Dugga, on Flickr

DSCF2388 by King Dugga, on Flickr

Here's a couple of Groms like OP posted

DSCF2363 by King Dugga, on Flickr

DSCF2379 (2) by King Dugga, on Flickr

I found a small OREKS tag. I don't really know artist names or anything, but I do know OREKS because they have some HUGE tags usually around railroads/rail bridges around the city and are pretty prolific.

DSCF2370 by King Dugga, on Flickr

I took loads more but I don't want to spam the thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biosterous

i want you to spam the thread, these are all great

https://giant.gfycat.com/PaltryAcclaimedElectriceel.webm
thank you manifisto for this sig!!!

vaporslug by deep dish peat moss