Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lethrom
Jul 12, 2010

Wow hangman, you can beat the poo poo out of Caster all you want but you leave Bowens alone :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lethrom
Jul 12, 2010

hooman posted:

But Luchasaurus is wrestling later?

:getout:

Lethrom
Jul 12, 2010

When does Vlan Vngels come out to save the one he loves from the uneven odds of Bowens and Caster

Lethrom
Jul 12, 2010

Why is it a godzilla vs kong match king kong isn’t a bear of any variety.

Lethrom
Jul 12, 2010

Every week I hear Judas and think “maybe this is the week that the crowd wont finish the song with no backing” and every time I am wrong and I would like to not be wrong now.

Oil! posted:

And Luchasaurus isn't Big Kaiju either.

Idk the guy is like 65 million years old and at LEAST 2.3 adam coles tall, he could qualify as a kaiju.

Lethrom
Jul 12, 2010

Dango Bango posted:

What did he say?

something like “hey we’re in commercial now but start up that inner circle chant again when we come back so we look really popular”

Lethrom
Jul 12, 2010

Calling it now, Cage is gonna interrupt Sting and ask to join the hoodlums just just taz interrupted cage to have him join team taz

Lethrom
Jul 12, 2010

MorningMoon posted:

What if Sting recruits JD Drake, Cage and Lance?

A stable that massive could only be called a black hole.

Also needs to recruit Ishii somehow.

Lethrom
Jul 12, 2010

JR callin’ Drake T H I C C

Lethrom
Jul 12, 2010

Vince MechMahon posted:

It's been over booked.

NXT has a takeover tonight yea?

Gotta fight against that somehow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lethrom
Jul 12, 2010

They’re really playing up Matt having a hard time with this fight (and the storyline overall) but Nick hasn’t shown a whole lot in that regard, is there some reason for that in THE LORE OF THE BUCKS, or just how they’re telling the story? Or am I imagining it?