Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IronClaymore
Jun 30, 2010

by Athanatos
I heard that GamerGate sexually assaulted a guy, then got legions of people to cyberbully them, then they committed suicide. I also heard that a major supporter of GamerGate literally murdered someone and got away on a technicality. Like, not even using cyber-minions, they literally murdered them. And it was an OJ-like technicality so they actually did it but had a really good lawyer.

Also, I heard that the "game" was so trash tier no one played it, and was also psychologically damaging because it mixed up the right and wrong solutions to the game with what is right or wrong in the context of a mental illness, potentially leading to the deaths of many people though that can never be linked.

I mean, that's just what I heard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU