Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

I thought the redtext someone dumped on you was in bad taste and a bit much so here's a corgi instead.

Shinjiro Otani is definitely the guy hurt the worst by the fact ZERO1 makes tape 4 times a year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

I will never shake your hand.

Ever.

Miyahara has great looking knees

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Ever.

Good effort, old man. Just came up short today

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

I thought the redtext someone dumped on you was in bad taste and a bit much so here's a corgi instead.

It is so funny how much better this year's Carnival has been already than the entirety of last year

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Ever.

Jake Lee better do something cool after he hosed Ashino yesterday

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Ever.

Really not sold on Lee. This has been fine, but compared to yesterday's main event it's coming up short

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Ever.

Okay that powerbomb was loving sick and made up for the rest of it

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

jsut turned this on as suwama's theme was playing. whats been worth checking out so far

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

SG Bamboo posted:

Really not sold on Lee. This has been fine, but compared to yesterday's main event it's coming up short

I'd recommend going to check the Elimination Tag from the opening night of the Dream Power Series tour, the 6th March show. It was the first Total Eclipse match & I think it's cool. For him in singles, I'd say go back to the 3rd January 2020 show to watch Kento vs Lee. Also the 2019 CC final is the bomb

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Thauros posted:

jsut turned this on as suwama's theme was playing. whats been worth checking out so far

Every tournament match has been decent, but if you watch just one match then Miyahara vs Otani is the standout of the show. Next best is probably Ishikawa vs Zeus then the main, Ashino vs Aoyagi & then Sato vs Doi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Ever.

Thauros posted:

Both of Otani's matches for sure, Kento vs Zeus was real cool and Doi vs Ishikawa was better than It could have been. Otherwise Lee/Ashino from yesterday made me angry, started so hype before going downhill real fast, so watch that if you care about Lee

forkboy84 posted:

I'd recommend going to check the Elimination Tag from the opening night of the Dream Power Series tour, the 6th March show. It was the first Total Eclipse match & I think it's cool. For him in singles, I'd say go back to the 3rd January 2020 show to watch Kento vs Lee. Also the 2019 CC final is the bomb

I'll stick them in tabs for the future, cheers