Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020
ASK ME ABOUT HOW INTERRACIAL RELATIONSHIPS ARE ACTUALLY MASTER/SLAVE RELATIONSHIPS

hahahahahahhahahhahhahahhahah what a loving moron

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of "meh"

Wow, the permabanned pedo defender rear end in a top hat is the extremely rare Book Barn Ban. I wonder if he's the first perma in the book barn.

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

Dear Jeffrey,

Please include a sort of captcha on the reg page. Something like "how do you feel about the n-word?"

If they fail the captcha, just charge the 10$ but don't create the account.

Thanks.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

In the cheery brightness of the 41st millennium there is only CHRISTMAS SPIRIT!

Armitag3 posted:

Dear Jeffrey,

Please include a sort of captcha on the reg page. Something like "how do you feel about the n-word?"

If they fail the captcha, just charge the 10$ but don't create the account.

Thanks.

Ask "what is the practical difference between pedophilia and ephebophilia?"

Any answer other than "none" is an instant fail

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

Who What Now posted:

Any answer other than "none" is an instant fail

Anyone who answers "spelling " gets charged 20$ instead.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020
ASK ME ABOUT HOW INTERRACIAL RELATIONSHIPS ARE ACTUALLY MASTER/SLAVE RELATIONSHIPS

Who What Now posted:

Any answer other than "none" is an instant promotion to moderator

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

these days, if you say the moderators are paedophiles, they arrest you and throw you in jail

DarkSoulsTantrum
Apr 6, 2011

this kills the crab

Sure, they're visually impressive, but a lot of posters find large avatars physically uncomfortable. Furthermore, the owners of large avatars often rely on their size alone and don't bother to develop more refined posting techniques.

Ventral EggSac posted:

I killed a chicken to be here

Wait...you only had to kill it?

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

You're not getting another fucking dime from us, Lowtax

Goose you stud, take me to bed or lose me forever

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Armitag3 posted:

Anyone who answers "spelling " gets charged 20$ instead.

If they're using the emote then they're already one of us

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

~*Suck My Balls*~

Fun Shoe

ben shapino posted:

hahahahahahhahahhahhahahhahah what a loving moron

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

The story just keeps delivering

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 24, 2020

bird/bird

Revins posted:

I'm just gawking

sorry

Nooner
Mar 26, 2007

I am Nooner

If i was gonna post a ban me I would probably just post like a huge seizure inducing flashy .gif of tons of pictures of different dicks but then also include a couple pictures of t*m br*dy in the rotation. now THAT is how you go out in style

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

Lipstick Apathy

Nooner posted:

If i was gonna post a ban me I would probably just post like a huge seizure inducing flashy .gif of tons of pictures of different dicks but then also include a couple pictures of t*m br*dy in the rotation. now THAT is how you go out in style

Ya prove it there big guy ya that's what I thought pfffft

SMEGMA_MAIL
May 4, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

these days, if you say the moderators are paedophiles, they arrest you and throw you in jail

Are you telling me Prince Andrew’s other alt is a mod?

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Frank Frank posted:

Wow, the permabanned pedo defender rear end in a top hat is the extremely rare Book Barn Ban. I wonder if he's the first perma in the book barn.

His interpretation of the book Babyfucker was verboten

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

The paederators are modophiles god help us all

yikes!
Jul 5, 2006

Soiled Meat

Nooner posted:

also include a couple pictures of t*m br*dy in the rotation.

you sick bastard

DarkSoulsTantrum
Apr 6, 2011

this kills the crab

Sure, they're visually impressive, but a lot of posters find large avatars physically uncomfortable. Furthermore, the owners of large avatars often rely on their size alone and don't bother to develop more refined posting techniques.

Nooner posted:

You are now committed to this

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

I read the name of the person who made this autoban thread, and I was like 'oh no' because I thought it was that one person who has like a white teapot looking thing for an av who also has a username that is random letters and numbers, and they are a good poster.

Then I saw who the op is and I don't know who they are or care, although I think Bacon Points has some comedy potential.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Prof. Crocodile posted:

I read the name of the person who made this autoban thread, and I was like 'oh no' because I thought it was that one person who has like a white teapot looking thing for an av who also has a username that is random letters and numbers, and they are a good poster.

Then I saw who the op is and I don't know who they are or care, although I think Bacon Points has some comedy potential.

It doesn't.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Prof. Crocodile posted:

you mean RFC 2324? yeah they're a good poster, although the teapot is multicolored now.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

orange juche posted:

you mean RFC 2324? yeah they're a good poster, although the teapot is multicolored now.

Yes! Thank you!

Not you though, op. You can stay banned or w/e.

ullerrm
Dec 30, 2012

Oh, the network slogan is true -- "watch FOX and be damned for all eternity!"

Rest in piss, Querious Goose. You may have been a consistently stupid motherfucker, but you were occasionally a funny motherfucker.

I never did find out how many bacon points I had.

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

3 olives has a payment plan with his phone company for his cell phone

lol was wondering why op's name was familiar

JesusLovesRonwell
Aug 12, 2004

I want to touch my Rosalina-sama all over~

<3<3<3

Nice

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I saw when the cocktail waitress opened the sixth bottle, and there was a great beach theme night; and the sun became black as Goon Lust, and the whole moon became as blush.

Ventral EggSac posted:

I killed a chicken to be here

Lol irl

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

op before you quit, contract all your posts to me. i'll break em down into minerals or blow em up for insurance.

SMEGMA_MAIL
May 4, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

Lol prince phillip is loving dead

a new study bible!
Feb 1, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Da owl unbans at midnight

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Spinz posted:

Lol irl

Ya it was like a 2 hr ceremony, my clothes still smell like Nag Champa

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 24, 2020

bird/bird

goose leaves the same day as we get our first goose fucker, coincidence?? i think not

Derpies
Mar 10, 2014

BORN TO AWOO
WORLD IS A TUG
Squatch Em All 1989
I am trash poster
42,069 DEAD WOLFGIRLS

This goose can't even tug

Huttan
May 15, 2013

orange juche posted:

Do they follow ISO standards? Like ISO 3103.

donkey salami
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Grimey Drawer

First dmx, then Prince Philip. Now bacon bot

It's always in threes man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SMEGMA_MAIL
May 4, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

DMX at least deserved to die in a much better trio