Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

Lipstick Apathy

he gonna blast off into space on his cartoon space ship for idiots!!!!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

there are no many moderator police cops on here now i cant frikken tell whats happenin anymore. chaos reigns.

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

wait

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Katamari Democracy posted:

"Hey look everyone im drunk!!!"

p.sure i already told you i didnt get enough beer drinkin done for that. yknow what i aint even gonna rise sit down yall dont know me #nodrama

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Nooner posted:

If i was gonna post a ban me I would probably just post like a huge seizure inducing flashy .gif of tons of pictures of different dicks but then also include a couple pictures of t*m br*dy in the rotation. now THAT is how you go out in style

Ya prove it there big guy ya that's what I thought pfffft