Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
My job once gave me a knock off wireless hitachi, but as a gay man I really had no use for it. So I'd just turn it on and chase the cat around with it because he was terrified of it. I think it got lost in a move or something. No big loss

Edit: unironically I think it was called a fairy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008

Colonel Cancer posted:

What, gay men don't get back & neck pain?!

I already have a back an neck massager that works very well tyvm!

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008

Zil posted:

So you are saying I just made a terrible mistake when I bought my wife one of these as a gift to replace her broken vibrator.

:negative:

Hey I'd give my husband 10 blow jobs and use it on him if he ever got me one of these things.

https://usstore.tenga.co/products/tfz-001

So your wife can have hers and you can have yours.

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008

Mega64 posted:

Does that mean that the key to a good back massage is to have someone rub their dick and balls on your back?

Correct! Unless they aren't hot, then it's grose.

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
gently caress that noise. Get a Sybian:

vvv: You know what it's about!

nunsexmonkrock fucked around with this message at 13:37 on Apr 11, 2021