Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DarkSoulsTantrum
Apr 6, 2011

this kills the crab

Sure, they're visually impressive, but a lot of posters find large avatars physically uncomfortable. Furthermore, the owners of large avatars often rely on their size alone and don't bother to develop more refined posting techniques.

I take off my robe and wizard hat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarkSoulsTantrum
Apr 6, 2011

this kills the crab

Sure, they're visually impressive, but a lot of posters find large avatars physically uncomfortable. Furthermore, the owners of large avatars often rely on their size alone and don't bother to develop more refined posting techniques.

I went all Tim the Tugman Taylor on mine and now that babys got a Briggs & Stratton and you gotta run it outside

*ARRUGH*

DarkSoulsTantrum
Apr 6, 2011

this kills the crab

Derpies posted:

is this before or after your electric smoker app beeps for attention

If the electric smoker stimulated my prostate when my ribs were done Id probably get one

DarkSoulsTantrum
Apr 6, 2011

this kills the crab

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Gotta start it with a pullcord now huh?

Properly primed, it usually gets going by the third or fourth tug

DarkSoulsTantrum
Apr 6, 2011

this kills the crab

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

sex is like... is like... a videogame

Here in Duckberg

DarkSoulsTantrum
Apr 6, 2011

this kills the crab

Meme Poker Party posted:

Nothing will replace actual sex until we have full on holodecks or android sexbots. Everything else is just increasingly "ok" substitution.

Haha wow it would be funny if there were a lamia option, just for laughs haha.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarkSoulsTantrum
Apr 6, 2011

this kills the crab

I made the mistake of using a wand on my partner and over the last few years my penis and all of my limbs have been replaced with Hitachi Magic Wands, like the pirate from family guy but horny.