Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015

Meme Poker Party posted:

I advised my ex-girlfriend to buy one of these and because of that I feel able to claim I’ve given a woman an orgasm.

The funny thing to do after 2 hours of gruntin and groanin and writhing and climbing each other’s bodies and crying and laughing and sweating and breathing each other in and tosseled hair and clothes strewn about is pull the hitachi out of the drawer and whisper in her ear “I could have made you cum in like 3 seconds I just wanted to see how this would play out lol”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015

Is there any way to hook one of these fuckers up to a balldo?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

I went all Tim the Tugman Taylor on mine and now that baby’s got a Briggs & Stratton and you gotta run it outside

*ARRUGH*

Gotta start it with a pullcord now huh?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Properly primed, it usually gets going by the third or fourth tug

Nice.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015

xox posted:

Do you know how loving depressing it is that Satan is god of this earth and elite pedophiles run the show, can we just have a little not that srs lighthearted fun once in a while...

Whoa whoa, satan and the devil are 2 different people pal. The devil is a dog possessed by Soshe, Satan is the father of all humankind and the husband of Rane, Choose, Shinma, Ganesh, and Gish.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015

Grab a couple of extension cords and play hitachi ping pong to up the difficulty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015

Gridin one out on my Gaffi.