Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

this is what i call the smart remote for my tv and receiver

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Yeah, but pretty much everyone is better at crankin their own hog or nib than someone else would be. We're a closed loop system on our own with instant feedback about what feels best, with many years of neural network training to optimize the routine. The reason it's fun to have sex with someone else is the same reason it's fun to play games with old graphics and dated mechanics, like everquest or morrowind or doom. There's a comforting nostalgia in sharing an awkward and unsatisfying nut with someone else like the good old days.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Sorry, it's because I posted in it.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

the 2nd part of what i said was not meant to be taken seriously, apologies for any confusion or goonsay vibes

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Literally A Person posted:

You will be associated with this post forever.

FOREVER

it's nowhere near the worst post i've made

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

sex is like... is like... a videogame

this thread is about a literal sex joystick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

welcome to the matrix