Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
GODZILLA VS KONG MATCH 8 7.41%
TAY VS BUNNY MATCH 52 48.15%
DARBY VS DRAKE MATCH 28 25.93%
MOX AND BUCKS VS BULLET CLUB MATCH 13 12.04%
HANGMAN VS MAX MATCH 7 6.48%
Total: 108 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

xbilkis posted:

Cool promo but uh...how are they going to disentangle Mox from Omega at this point

Mox and Eddie are going to target The Young Bucks now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

Nah, the roster is fine as it is. I really don't want to see it get to the WWE point where it's the same goddamn people every ep.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

flatluigi posted:

if you cut serpentico and jon cruz does that count as dropping one person or two

Cut the roster by 50%, then give the remaining roster various masked identities so they can double, or even triple the roster size.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

enigmahfc posted:

Put Abadon in with Death Triangle because they are the only ones who are afraid of her and because Fenix and Penta are all, "I have seen actual demons in Lucha Underground, so we're cool."

I want more woman in factions as a whole. Like Britt almost works in The Pinnacle, and Leyla for Team Taz, and maybe Jade for QT's Get-a-Long Gang.

as far as Kenny goes, I like the idea they have right now where Hangman is ranked #1, but he also seems like he doesn't want to go for the belt. He's no ready to face that part of his life yet and just wants to have fun with his Dark Order buddies

Put Leva with The Varsity Blondes, and she refuses to let them wrestle until after they've done their homework.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

smarxist posted:

is Kenny winning the IMPACT title in a few weeks? Do you think winning Big Plat, IMPACT, and holding the AAA title is enough to put a bow on the belt hunter thing?

Give him the NWA title just to see the reaction from Cornette fans :unsmigghh:

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

https://twitter.com/abadon_AEW/status/1380531040977047553?s=20

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

https://twitter.com/DocSampson13/status/1380805604252528640?s=20

I like how this implies that the half naked goblin man is a member of the medical staff

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

I loving love The Hardys stories about how they worked their way up in wrestling, and I'd missed this one, that's great.

I think it was on Jericho's podcast (maybe Austin's?) Matt tells an amazing story about some old retired wrestler who would just show up to little indy promotions and insist he was booked and they had to pay him for showing up, and would be so insistent and threaten to talk poo poo about them that a lot of promoters would just pay him in the hopes of shutting him up (then he'd show up again the next time they did a show). When he pulled it on the Hardys on one of their shows, Matt screwed up his courage and told him to gently caress off, and was ready to square up if necessary, and the guy just laughed and said,"I respect you, you're a man.... can I at least set up a merch table?" and Matt was so relieved he said yes :allears:

I remember that story from their book, and I want to say it was Manny Fernandez

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

Looks like we’re getting two women’s matches this week (although this one will probably be a squash, I bet Dani Jordyn draws this one):

https://twitter.com/aew/status/1381648304577085444?s=21

As a fan of the original "V" mini-series, I approve whole-heartily

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

https://twitter.com/YOGASAULT/status/1381850388681400321?s=20

Biggest match of the year is happening TONIGHT!

Head Pointin' Man vs Head Pointin' Man!