Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
GODZILLA VS KONG MATCH 8 7.41%
TAY VS BUNNY MATCH 52 48.15%
DARBY VS DRAKE MATCH 28 25.93%
MOX AND BUCKS VS BULLET CLUB MATCH 13 12.04%
HANGMAN VS MAX MATCH 7 6.48%
Total: 108 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Kenny was talking to the cups

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
EDIT: ^lmao timing

I'm just ready for the brighter tomorrow when Hangman Page is my champion and he tells the Bucks to eat poo poo and then he posts on Something Awful and says "Shinjobi you are my best friend"

Any day now...

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I will agree that the Bucks need the drop the titles if they're gonna gently caress around with the bullet club stuff

Also seriously, they're just not going to build up that TNA title match at all, huh

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I don't think he was talentless, but they were definitely called up way too fast.

Even so, he could be 5 times as good as he was back then and I'd still say no to Cass. The roster is massive, no more signings please.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
When I'm talking about roster bloat I don't give a poo poo about who's on elevation or dark. They're youtube shows with stakes never getting too high above a certain point. Go nuts with those--feature 100 people on elevation and dark.

It's more that I'd like Dynamite to be a bit more focused and snappy, and this week's wasn't. I'm not hitting a panic button, or yelling about Meltz, I'm just...I dunno, let's clean it up for the one TV show most of the general audience is going to catch from this promotion.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

ICR posted:

Last post from me and then I’m stepping away from here for the year. Perma me if I don’t.

Queen Aminata was also ringside for last night’s show and she is amazing. Vastly improved wrestler and I am so happy to see her possibly get a match on Dark or Elevation.

She’s a nurse as well and a really strong woman who I hope looks good if she gets a match. Fingers crossed.

Cheers.

You don't gotta go

Let's all just post about all elite wrestling

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Here's some fun guidelines for weekly Dynamites:

1)Your TNT champion should be defending, or setting up for a match one week later. More than a week without a title defense and you're wasting time on a belt that should be defended often.

2)If you are going to just spin the wheels on an angle, do not feature that angle. Team Taz is a huge victim of this--are we getting another week of a 5 minute promo of "we're fine?" Is Sting going to be scheduled for another interview? Do we actually need to feature Sting and/or Team Taz if they're not actually going somewhere?

3)gently caress you Matt Hardy!!!!!

Edit: really though, actually use your time to further things and don't be afraid to space things out to everu other week if you're in a holding pattern.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Christian has stared at Kenny Omega once, and he wants to win the top title like 100% of the roster does.

Since his introduction, he has proceeded to not be around Big Plat. Can everyone please just tap the fuckin brakes on their "WTF CHRISTIAN STAY AWAY FROM THE TITLE" takes? Hangman is the #1 contender, Mox is still potentially feuding for the title back, and Christian has had....one match. You can feel however you want about his promos, but like....his only connection to the top title in the company has been him saying what everyone else in the company should be saying.

OC wants the top title. Miro wants the top title. JR...well, he probably wants the top title as well, so long as it comes with his best friend Godzilla.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

yea ok posted:

this forum & aew both rule

#brave

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I'm fine with blood in matches, but it also needs to be used sparingly. The impact of it is lost if every feud has color in it. That Miro/Kip v Best Friends blowoff did not need blood, and I'm glad they went without. Let Britt/Rosa really stand out for a while before dipping back into the bloodsport waters.

Glad to see the ratings show no one hated the unsanctioned match. The match kicked rear end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
AEW has played nice with the indies and it's been to its benefit.