Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
GODZILLA VS KONG MATCH 8 7.41%
TAY VS BUNNY MATCH 52 48.15%
DARBY VS DRAKE MATCH 28 25.93%
MOX AND BUCKS VS BULLET CLUB MATCH 13 12.04%
HANGMAN VS MAX MATCH 7 6.48%
Total: 108 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Lethrom
Jul 12, 2010

TV Zombie posted:

I think a previous dynamite had Matt and Callis talk one on one. There was also a brief video somewhere in this episode that can explain Matt's conflicted feelings.

(quote from the other thread)

I know about the slap and Matt/Callis' one on one. I'm just wondering why they're focusing so hard on Matt's feelings here and not Nick's. Is there some reason why Matt and Kenny are closer than Nick/Kenny? My first experience with the bucks is exclusively through AEW so idk if there's some backstory from NJPW that I'm missing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lethrom
Jul 12, 2010

StarkRavingMad posted:

Nick is dead inside and only cares about being a merch freak and doing flashy moves

Bard Maddox posted:

Matt is historically the messy little baby who has lots of emotions and Nick just kind of goes along with it

Gotcha, thanks

Lethrom
Jul 12, 2010

xbilkis posted:

Cool promo but uh...how are they going to disentangle Mox from Omega at this point

Ibushi isn't doing anything anymore now that he doesn't have any belts so he shows up to hug the hate out of omega

Lethrom
Jul 12, 2010

Calling Gallows an AEW star is being a tad generous.

Lethrom
Jul 12, 2010

jesus WEP posted:

don't sleep on this blessed content

This is making me log in to instagram and I do not have an instagram because it is the devil's work but not the cool devil like the one Ryzin worships or the one Abadon probably hangs out with.

Please paint me a picture with your words about what I'm missing here.

Lethrom
Jul 12, 2010

Rude, I even said please :(

Lamuella posted:

Abadon being measured by AEW's seamstress in charge and staying in character the whole time.

Excellent

Lethrom
Jul 12, 2010

Pylons posted:

Despite him being kinda slow and botchy, Luchasaurus is still extremely over.

https://twitter.com/williamrbr/status/1380667102110101506?s=21

That's because Luchasaurus owns

Lethrom
Jul 12, 2010

Procrastinator posted:

i have a ps5, but have not unboxed it yet (please do not ask)

should i send it to scorpio sky

Please don't, at this point the unchanging podcast ad is comforting, I don't know if I can handle such a world shattering change to my routine.

Lethrom
Jul 12, 2010

WSAENOTSOCK posted:

Not so much down with that Blue Lives Matter shirt he was wearin'.

You talking about in his segment with Feugo? FWIW I think that was a Nine Line logo not a blue lives matter thing. Idk if Nine Line is run by chuds but at least Dustin isn't outwardly supporting Blue Live Matter garbage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lethrom
Jul 12, 2010

reignofevil posted:

Sammy has earned a singles run IMO and he should launch his run with a shocking victory over Cody.

IC does need someone to hold the TNT title and it definitely shouldn't be Hager.