Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
GODZILLA VS KONG MATCH 8 7.41%
TAY VS BUNNY MATCH 52 48.15%
DARBY VS DRAKE MATCH 28 25.93%
MOX AND BUCKS VS BULLET CLUB MATCH 13 12.04%
HANGMAN VS MAX MATCH 7 6.48%
Total: 108 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Eddie and Moxley are like the platonic ideal of chaos. Just look at how they talk, at how they move at what they do. Its so great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I'm into the storyline. Because it doesn't feel like people changing their character to become heel, it feels like friends being convinced to go all in with their friend even though they were reluctant due to Don's involvement. I was also super into the friendship angle between heel Luger and face Sting back in the day.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Vince MechMahon posted:

Bullet Club rules, but the belts either need to come off the Bucks or they need to actually defend them.

They are defending next week.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Yeah I enjoyed the show and that's all I need. I don't care who beats who. The only reason I care about ratings in the slightest is I want the show I enjoy to stay on the air. And if the show becomes bad I won't care about the ratings then either because who gives a poo poo if a bad show goes off the air.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

I feel like the is is where I am too.

Like, I’ll like the stuff I like and fast forward through what I’m not into. It’s not on me to fix anything or figure out why certain things may or may not land with other people. It also feels like my fandom might have crested for wrestling again and I’m ready for Dynamite to just be a TV show that I catch on the weekly rather than engaging in the discourse.

I'm getting there as well. The discussion really does nothing for me anymore. You have it exactly right - watch what I like and fast forward what I don't. The cool thing is that I usually like what's on. And the show never feels like a chore like WWE became for me.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Now, a list!

Folks to cut:
Moxley
Kingston
OC
Darby Allin
Adam Page

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

CobiWann posted:

And we'll never have to speak of TV ratings again. Right?

RIGHT?!?

Please dear god I hope not

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Dango Bango posted:

Yeah this is where I'm at and why I don't need to see Sting or Christian. AEW has a great young roster that's getting lost in the shuffle.

And I need to see more Miro :colbert:

I was really hoping we'd get some fallout between Kip and Miro

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Quantum of Phallus posted:

I meant Callihan you dumbass!!

He didn't mean that

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I'm excited to see if the Young Bucks change more than their gear and if they actually wrestle a different style and can keep putting on great matches with it.

Reminds me of when Mick Foley went anti-hardcore in ECW and just started doing a bunch of headlocks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I love how Cody is a Sammy Vlog vet and never appears on BTE. Also I want Cody to hang out with these people on tv more.