Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy
Welcome to my hey webpage friends and frienemies this is a drinkin zone and also a zone for terlet postin of which i am now partaking (drinkin while on terlet).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy
i was playin my electronic drums and my roommate came in the room and showed me there phone with a text convo and it was like ya ur fired there spam and I just turned back to my drums and played and sang

I'm doing the best I ever did
I'm doing the best that I can
I'm doing the best I ever did

now go away!!!

dum dum! wah wah wah!!!! dum dum! wah wah wahhh!!!!!!!!!!!

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy
haha fucken sick. soutrack of our times

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy

Katamari Democracy posted:

Cool thread dumbass

nice man do you also like to hang out with yuour postin pals? were postin pals now fyi. i only had 2 beers left and i drank them but i need more but guess what? no dam money like i frikken said earlier moron.

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy
Hey

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy
Nice to hear from u

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy
The wind is howling and i wonder if it's my pain manifesting like when your angry and then do a big time crap and you look down and can see all the anger in it