Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

americanzero4128
Jul 20, 2009
Grimey Drawer

gvibes posted:

Is antigua going back to Kentucky as well? If he brings Curbelo with I am going to vomit.

I fuckin hope not, need Josh Whitman/Brad Underwood (not sure who would actually decide there tbh) to give him a raise to keep him around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

americanzero4128
Jul 20, 2009
Grimey Drawer
Orlando Antigua to Kentucky seems all but official at this point. Hearing Chin Coleman is also on his way out, possibly (likely?) to Kentucky as well. Cool. Cool cool cool.

americanzero4128
Jul 20, 2009
Grimey Drawer
Antigua is an elite recruiter. Losing him sucks, but I heard he's getting a hell of a raise, so I can't blame him or anything for getting paid while he can. Sucks that we may be losing both our top recruiters in the same off-season. Hard to replace that.

americanzero4128
Jul 20, 2009
Grimey Drawer
I was over Cockburn going pro, but having him come back to college and play somewhere else is the ultimate nut punch. I don't know what the gently caress is going on here. We haven't even hired our third assistant coach after they all left this off season. What a clusterfuck.