Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

I have a grandma posting Joker memes on my FB and it's kind of adorable.

e: lovely snipe have this

ohnobugs fucked around with this message at 01:53 on Apr 9, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

ohnobugs posted:

I have a grandma posting Joker memes on my FB and it's kind of adorable.

e: lovely snipe have this

its likean imgur post except instead of the truck driver giving them 20 bucks for gas restoring their faith in humanity its xenophobic jingoism

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."
liberals.i hate. Them.

*Posts Joker meme*

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I'd rather drive 45 minutes to the Chili's in Cornston than EVER eat at the Chili's here in Maizeville! Staff and management VERY RUDE

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

or, alternatively, just give me complete and total lifelong immunity from all negative legal, moral, and social consequences for any and all of my actions on such people

yes that includes the afterlife. yes I am asking to still be let into heaven if I kill a guy or two billion

XeeD
Jul 10, 2001
I see invisible dumptrucks.

Frank Frank posted:

I used to go there but they gave me a dirty fork and when I pointed it out to our waitress, she refused to comp our meal. Never going back.

Did they comp you a new fork? Cause that's all you should get in that situation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lil bip
Mar 13, 2004

That ain't workin', that's the way you do it
hello gradma how are you