Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

this was a great story tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).
I added more.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

RIP Gutfeld Dad: a slut to carnies, hated by all

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

Can I have the keys to the LeMans, lover? I feel like changing wigs.

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Ok wtf

reminds me of marky mark, another extremely toxic douche bag.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

I think hes the guy on fox news that always leans back or slouches in his chair in order to look cool

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

I'm starting to think that this Gutfield is quite a distasteful fellow who all right thinking people would do well to avoid.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

By popular demand posted:

I'm starting to think that this Gutfield is quite a distasteful fellow who all right thinking people would do well to avoid.

i think the problem is a lot of right thinking people are flocking to GUTFELD!

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

There's a big difference between right thinking and right-wing leanings.

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

Strong Steve Brule vibes here

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

caleb
Jul 17, 2004
...rough day at the orifice.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Gravy Boat 2k
*Kramers into the thread*

Jerry is this the thread for Gutfield?!?!?!?!?! I've heard all about the guy!

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

All this talk of poo poo gets the colonel nice and hard for ramming Rambo in the mouth?
that's a way happier an ending than a Gutfield story deserves.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

:perfect:

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

LOL!!!

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Before he dies, I hope Gutfield! reads this thread