Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Aegis Bear posted:

Also ALPACAS OMG :neckbeard:

they make an absolutely ridiculous sound when you pet them every day!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
drinking my sixth cup of coffee and watching season 8 of 24. I don't know how Jack's gonna get out of this one, guys

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea

Aegis Bear posted:

Divinity 2 is loving fantastic. I made a completely broken lizard archer/mage :getin:

I've never played before but I started with fane as a geomancer and him healing via poison damage was a happy accident and I'm pleased

also I made his bones gold and gave him an afro and mutton chops

Revins fucked around with this message at 20:13 on Apr 10, 2021

Hector Delgado
Sep 23, 2007

Time for shore leave!!
Picking up some weed and working on Dark Souls 3 plat. (so many rings)

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

Starting this Invincible show and its pretty slow so far.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Had some Chocolate Chip Mint Ice Cream for breakfast because depression sucks; going to probably waste away the rest of the day.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I'm gonna start with a slow build up of anxiety and work it up to an all consuming desire to not exist, then sleep :)

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Colonel Cancer posted:

I'm gonna start with a slow build up of anxiety and work it up to an all consuming desire to not exist, then sleep :)

Holy cow you don't have the weird cardboard box av

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
UPDATE: I went to the gardens, ate some spicy beef noodle soup and am currently sipping on a delectable strawberry matcha latte

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Spinz posted:

Holy cow you don't have the weird cardboard box av

I don't?! I'm a filthy phone poster, avatars happen to other people.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea

Colonel Cancer posted:

your av is two raccoons fuckin with flames in the background on a wall mounted tv

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
i was thinking about demographics and numbers. if you take world population and divide by reg'd forum accounts, you get something like 1 in 40k ppl worldwide is a goon. so then i looked up pittsburgh pa population and there should be about 8 goons there.

i figure about 1.87 goons in my home town and 25 or so in the whole state.

that also means there are 375 mormon goons worldwide and 625 in australia.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Clamming! :backtowork:

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Colonel Cancer posted:

I use my phone
I think you mean App poster

God that horrible thing, can't post threads

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

Run Pathfinder game for friends. Nice to finally meet up now that everyone is vaccinated. Probably going to have to do a long review of where we are in the game.

Probably play some Total War, either Warhammer or RT3K.

Drink IBC Black Cherry soda at some point.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Revins posted:

your av is two raccoons fuckin with flames in the background on a wall mounted tv

Oh ya lol I guess that's my payment for the vicious rabid raccoon bat fireplace thread

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Went to the grocery store, now I'm eating some sausage and probably gonna play video games, maybe take a nap

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

sure okay posted:

Starting this Invincible show and its pretty slow so far.

Yeah I skipped past a lot of the boring crap in the first episode. That ending tho :stare:

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

No guilt, it feeds in plain sight
Apparently I'm getting my first vaccine shot today. Wife scheduled us and I had no idea. Currently sitting in the high school gymnasium trying to kill 15 minutes. They haven't won a boys basketball conference title since 1997. loving embarrassing.

The golf program is a damned powerhouse though.

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

Assembling one of these

And filling it with dirt

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Ralph Hurley posted:

Assembling one of these

And filling it with dirt

nice bed for a vampire

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

oh dope posted:

Apparently I'm getting my first vaccine shot today. Wife scheduled us and I had no idea. Currently sitting in the high school gymnasium trying to kill 15 minutes. They haven't won a boys basketball conference title since 1997. loving embarrassing.

you should have children so you can get involved with the sports program

also, I got my moderna shot. currently sitting in front of work computer waiting for the estrogen to combine with the NSA feminizing injection to give me super boobs

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
I livestreamed on twitch today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZpN8DMUTIo

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

STABASS posted:

drinking my sixth cup of coffee and watching season 8 of 24. I don't know how Jack's gonna get out of this one, guys

Is that the season where in the first episode of the season he gets tied to a chair and gets free by ripping a dudes throat out with his teeth?

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Got up early and dropped my truck off for an oil change. While waiting went to the restaurant next door and met my girlfriend, and the little kid she fosters, for breakfast.

Picked up truck after breakfast, met them at the local park. Pushed the kid on the swing a while. I think the kid likes having a mature male in her life who takes time to be around now and then, I like to think it makes her feel like she has value, and that she is worthy of a grown-up's time.

After, went to the post office and picked up the lawn mower parts I'd ordered from amazon. Changed the riding lawn mower's oil, oil filter, air filter, gas filter, and blades. Then mowed the lawn for the first time this year.

Ordered a pizza. Ate it while watching the recent ep of Falcon and the Winter Soldier. I let my chickens out of the run for an hour of free range before dark... it's been a little rainy this evening, and they're going sickhouse on the earthworms in the yard. Should make for some tasty eggs.

Now typing this.

This evening I may watch a movie and eat a bowl of ice cream.

Living the dream.

The Breakfast Sampler
Jan 1, 2006

I went on a brunch date (a first one!) and it went pretty well. Then I went to the dispensary, drove an hour home and took a nap. Might meet a friend later. Not bad!

Pinus Porcus
May 14, 2019

Ranger McFriendly

oh dope posted:

Uhh, are you in coastal Oregon? Cuz, I'm pretty sure you are describing where I went to high school...but like circa the early 2000s

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

I'm sorry

I mean not just because you willingly streamed on twitch, but also because you look like Lowtax's cousin

having fun posting
Feb 22, 2021
I am watching chickam; the chicks are all taking a nap so I had time to post. I also made tea after seeing somebody else's tea earlier in this topic. I thought about doing something more ambitious like a hobby but so far that hasn't happened. Maybe later!

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret

AHH F/UGH posted:

I mean not just because you willingly streamed on twitch, but also because you look like Lowtax's cousin

Im very hurt by this

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
I didn’t do poo poo. I gotta stop with the iced latte’s, the crash just isn’t worth it.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Went to the beach to hang with some friends four a couple hours. Normally not a beach person, but it was nice since I work from home and haven't been out of the house or met anyone (aside from grocery trips) for a month or two. Felt pretty safe since it was all outdoors and windy, plus everyone in the group was at least half vaccinated at this point. It was also a good excuse to wear my oversized pink t-shirt with watermelon slices painted on it.

Came home, took a nap, then made some pizza. I was a bit bummed because I tried to make sauce for it last night, but the bottom of the pot burned and ruined it. Even on a 2/10 heat setting my range gets too dang hot to reduce a sauce I guess. I didn't have another can of crushed tomatoes to start over, so I had to use marinara from the grocery store instead. The pizza turned out great anyway.

Opened a bottle of wine to use some in the failed sauce last night, and I guess tonight I'm gonna be drinkin some of it while I play some games. I'm pretty sure this is the real reason sauce recipes call for a half cup of white wine.

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

No guilt, it feeds in plain sight

Pinus Porcus posted:

Uhh, are you in coastal Oregon? Cuz, I'm pretty sure you are describing where I went to high school...but like circa the early 2000s

I'm in motherfucking Iowa. Strong wrestling tradition cause everyone is chucking hay bales all day long.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

nice vr headset

NERD!!!!!

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

spouse posted:

I'm headed to a buddy's house to turn our '93 Geo Tracker from a tiny jeep into a tiny truck with the help of plexiglass, plywood, fasteners, and silicone.

I'm also gonna go grocery shopping.

hell yeah

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

hell yeah

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
Today I'm going to do some cleaning and get things tidy and organized for next week. I also need to read up a bit for classes.

Sex_Marxist
Dec 14, 2016

I LOVE MY DEAD GAY SON
After a meth fueled nightmare in Vegas, I’m cutting my losses and going back to Pennsylvania

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Bicycle maintenance and store brand lager