Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rohan Kishibe
Oct 29, 2011

Frankly, I don't like you
and I never have.

Nate RFB posted:

There have been some significant changes here and there that I've not felt like getting into because it'd make talking about the show miserable, but did they not contradict their own in-show lore where Sarah is saying they haven't made their debut yet when AFAIK there's literally no way for that to the case when the whole point of them giving Kate/Emilico poo poo when they were outside was they had made their debut and Kate/Emilico hadn't.

Could be a bad TL or me misremembering various details though.

Anyway, Lousie/Lou is the best romantic couple in the story.

I'm pretty sure Sara has made her debut already. I don't think we meet anyone younger than Kate/Emilyco and the other 3(6) until waay later in the story, if at all so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU