Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
Production seems vastly improved for Tier 2 and up so it'll be really exciting to see how OWL games go this year. It really sucks that homestands aren't coming back since they were super fun last year, but that's just something we have to deal with. Friday can't come soon enough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
AFTER SIX LONG MONTHS

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
Houston tankline looked kinda lost against Dallas, but I think with more experience and confidence they could be way better. Piggy had several mid-cues with grav and other ults but I think he has a lot of upside

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit

surf rock posted:

Well, it wasn't quite that bad, but that was a decisive end to the series. Love seeing Seoul underwhelm, too.

...Yes, I know this just means that the Spark will inexplicably be terrible, but I can remain in denial about that for another week at least

Don’t worry buddy, I’m sure the Bang boys will bang at least a little bit

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
Muze was caught out a bunch yesterday and got killed first in a lot of fights. Today it seems like that didn’t happen as often, but it does seem like Glads might be in a tough spot until Muze improves.
I dunno, that’s just my view as a plat scrublord.

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
At least token drops seem to be working perfectly! That’s one upside.

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
Houston is fuckin slapping right now

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
That was so clean. Goddamm

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
WHAT A GAME

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit

CuwiKhons posted:

Holy gently caress, I just woke up and ya'll are telling me I missed Houston beating the Shock?!. Gonna have to watch that one later at work.

Make sure you have somewhere comfortable to sit because that whole match is a rollercoaster.

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
https://twitter.com/overwatchleague/status/1383867537549447169?s=20

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit

Nothing showing up

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
London actually looked pretty good against Glads. The 3-0 result belies just how close each map was.

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
Washington looks good on exactly one type of comp. Lets see how they do against Vancouver which, while not as good as Dallas, will probably give them multiple looks

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
Imagine being a fan of Houston from the very start, and someone telling you that you would have to suffer through three seasons of absolute mediocrity before your team would become an unbeatable juggernaut. What in red amounts of suffering.

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
Why the hell did Washington keep trying to force the Decay Hanzo? It really didn’t work for such a long time, and the Flux + Dragon combo basically never worked or just caught one person. I may be a total smoothbrain but that pick just didn’t make sense.

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
Wow. It’s so weird to see a super powered Washington team :stare:

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
London looked pretty competitive there. A few changes and they could’ve grabbed another map win

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
Shock? Shock!?

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
And now we see the beginning of the Shock revenge arc

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
Mayhem looking strong in Rush but Washington just played that last map so intelligently.

Towards the end, OGE and Gargoyle generated something like 50% ult charge over 3 team fights because they just couldn’t get in range and kept getting picked early. It was really amazing to see Wustice pick them apart.

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
....and then they immediately poo poo the bed on KR

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
IIRC Neptuno was also the oldest player in the league at 29.

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
I’m here for the lofi Hawaii beats

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
Jesus what a stall

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit

PLEASE BE REAL

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
I mean, if im37 can do it, why not Pine?

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
Well that was a stomp

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
Wasn’t there supposed to be a segment with OW game designers to talk about a big new system being implemented? Or did I hallucinate that

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
Really happy for Dallas fans. After three years of pain, you’ve finally got a team that’s competitive and fun to watch.

Edit: NA SUPREMACY

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
Really happy to see him in the league again. He made being an NYXL fan so fun in season 1. I mean, if they can bring back Jake AND im37, why not the big boss?

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit

Codependent Poster posted:

gently caress Sinatraa

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
Justice for McGravy

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
My pick ‘ems are absolutely shattered :psyduck:

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit

gently caress yeah. Live events let's go!!

Preview of the Hangzhou event courtesy of Spex:

https://twitter.com/Spex_J/status/1400122545781841925?s=20

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
Congrats Surf Rock. It must feel pretty good

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
Uh oh. I have Dallas and NYXL going to the Grand Finals. I thought that both Atlanta and NYXL would meet in the second lower bracket game and NYXL would pull off a surprise upset to head to the finals. Not looking good now!

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
Remember when Dallas beat Shanghai 3-0 on Thursday?

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit

Holy poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
London look 20 times better now that the whole Hurricane crew is back together