Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

Noise Machine posted:

I'm already reading rumors for a New England heavy run before MSG for NYE

Yeah I think logistically that just makes more sense if they can have kind of normal capacity in venues. I donít think they want to sell tickets at $100 face and at half capacity they would probably have to do that. Or they can play Arkansas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

DIG THROUGH THE DITCHES
AND BURN THROUGH THE WITCHES

Im just excited to hear that 4.0 Doc even tho I am salty @ Paul bc I spent literally years saving up for a real languedoc and then he bumped up his prices to 18k for one guitar.

So I bought a pre Gibson Mesa Boogie instead and put the rest into savings but I digress. 4.0 Doc looks cool even tho Ocedoc will forever be my fav.

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

Kvlt! posted:

Im just excited to hear that 4.0 Doc even tho I am salty @ Paul bc I spent literally years saving up for a real languedoc and then he bumped up his prices to 18k for one guitar.

So I bought a pre Gibson Mesa Boogie instead and put the rest into savings but I digress. 4.0 Doc looks cool even tho Ocedoc will forever be my fav.

Which guitar was he playing at the beacon shows?

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

DIG THROUGH THE DITCHES
AND BURN THROUGH THE WITCHES

Depending on the show it was either Ocedoc, Koa 2, or blonde 2

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

Kvlt! posted:

Depending on the show it was either Ocedoc, Koa 2, or blonde 2

Thanks!