Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
hon whyd you go with such a thick pile if im not supposed to rub my taint against it???? babe???? baby??? babe i'm talking. babe i said why am i not allowed to wipe my rear end on your luscious carpet. you know i do things like that when im in Beast Mode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dip Viscous

i mean, why else carpet the bathroom at all

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
You should get a cloaca installed, they're so much more practical then all that taint business.

FutonForensic

beebz, your bush-league towels couldn't wick the morning dew off a buttercup. this plump carpet is the only way im getting dry cheeks

vanisher

Oh, buy a bidet? Heh, no. Right babe? Tell them why.

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood

vanisher posted:

Oh, buy a bidet? Heh, no. Right babe? Tell them why.

AIN'T NOTHING BUT A HEEEEAAAAART-BREAK

crimes

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Your family didn't have a poop rug?

Ventral EggSac

Well how do YOUU express your anal gland?!

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
Is she mad because you wiped your rear end on the wall-to-wall shag permanently installed in the bathroom? I can get that even if I can't get why you have wall-to-wall carpet in the bathroom.

Is she mad because you picked up the throw rug to wipe? What's her problem? That's what it's there for!

FutonForensic

carpet status: destroyed

vanisher

"Honey you won't believe this. You know the Johnsons across the street? Their toilet has a cover over the lid covered in carpet. So I asked where they got it and.."

"NO"

Macnult

neighborhood husbands groupchat popping off with comments like “trouble in paradise!” and “same poo poo landed me a weekend on the couch last month” over a candid photo of me in my own yard handwashing my bathroom rug

Macnult

wife getting tailored ads showing bathroom rugs: for him but still no dice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
#rugshitter #travelhack use mousepads for convenient on the go rear end-rubbing. discretely disposable, too!

Bacon Taco posted:

Is she mad because you wiped your rear end on the wall-to-wall shag permanently installed in the bathroom? I can get that even if I can't get why you have wall-to-wall carpet in the bathroom.

Is she mad because you picked up the throw rug to wipe? What's her problem? That's what it's there for!

wall... to... wall? carpet? in a bathroom??? that's seriously revolting. i think they only do that in germany

FutonForensic posted:

carpet status: destroyed

lmao

Macnult posted:

neighborhood husbands groupchat popping off with comments like “trouble in paradise!” and “same poo poo landed me a weekend on the couch last month” over a candid photo of me in my own yard handwashing my bathroom rug

"if it's not rugshitting it's yardpissing. broads are never satisfied."

crimes