Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

A Salty Affair posted:

Rhea looked absolutely amazing in the Rumble but they haven't been able to recapture that energy since.

Also the Bellas thing, ooooof. It deserved all the boos.

They haven't been able to recapture the energy because Rhea is really loving lame and she had a borderline disaster of a match tonight where it was almost entirely her fault. I think her momentum is pretty much going to be dead in the water for awhile. Or rather she never really had any to begin with considering the moment she won the NXT Women's Title, people wanted her to drop it to Bianca or Io.

DarkstarIV fucked around with this message at 05:22 on Apr 12, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Fiend upset at Alexa’s goo

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."

Wazzu posted:

I over waiting for someone to work out that you beat Roman by having a friend take out Jey.

WWE heat and cheating sucks when it's the same thing every time.

https://twitter.com/LanceStorm/status/1381458676624486401

I realized that I meant Jey instead of Jimmy because I had been thinking Jimmy has to be back at some point.

But yeah Jey seems to get little to no comeuppance. Sure you can punch him in the face or pin him in a match but he is going to show up again anyway to outsmart the faces.

We Got Us A Bread
Jul 23, 2007

Lol...Edge, even with Roman draped on his back, managed to pin Daniel Bryan and win the title.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Thanks Peacock for letting me watch that shitshow for free cause I definitely wouldn’t have otherwise. I hope your metrics went through the roof for a couple days.

A Salty Affair
Oct 9, 2012

DarkstarIV posted:

They haven't been able to recapture the energy because Rhea is really loving lame and she had a borderline disaster of a match tonight where it was almost entirely her fault. I think her momentum is pretty much going to be dead in the water for awhile. Or rather she never really had any to begin with considering the moment she won the NXT Women's Title, people wanted her to drop it to Bianca or Io.

Give me Bianca vs Io

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Day 1 was good and ended with a feel good moment (though really, either of them winning would feel fine with some layouts, which is a good place for a WM main event to be)

Day 2 pretty consistently sucked and had a bunch of padding. I did really enjoy Riddle getting booted in the face and losing.

Having a WM main where you just can't help yourself from writing a lovely interference ending just encapsulates the WWE experience. But I was bored even before he came back anyway.

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."
Box like structure. Good grief

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

WWE Post WM 2021: A Box Like Structure

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Can we please just have Alexa wrestle and away from this Fiend-Orton storyline.

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Wazzu posted:

I over waiting for someone to work out that you beat Roman by having a friend take out Jey.

Friends? Sounds like something a heel would have.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Does Dabba Kato speak in a Polish or Nigerian accent? In real life and on TV.

Coz wikipedia says he was born and raised in Poland, but he has a Nigerian mum. So he could do like Apollo does, and imitate his mothers accent. But surely that would be super difficult to do accent work in what I assume is his second language.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
Wrestlemania main event ends in interference, that’s awesome and good

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

TV Zombie posted:

Can we please just have Alexa wrestle and away from this Fiend-Orton storyline.
She sustained a bunch of concussions wrestling nia and ronda, was on the shelf for a while and it is generally implied she's put in more protected positions to not further exacerbate her injuries. That's why she went from tagging to this.

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

Waluigi want his fucking Amiibo
Then
Now
Forever

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Nia! :argh:

Maybe Alexa could consider a non-wrestling role in the company like commentator or even her "Moment of Bliss" interview segments as opposed to what she's doing now.

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

FullMetalJackoff posted:

Then
Now
Forever

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Spiderdrake posted:

She sustained a bunch of concussions wrestling nia and ronda, was on the shelf for a while and it is generally implied she's put in more protected positions to not further exacerbate her injuries. That's why she went from tagging to this.

didn’t Orton just RKO her head into the mat like a month ago as part of this build

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Whatever happened to Dale Gas?

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug
she also deep sixed nikki cross with a sister abigail, she's cleared to wrestle now

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug
lol i just remembered that the fiend/alexa bliss thing started from the feud between braun strowman and the fiend, and the fiend turned her to get to strowman for the universal championship

strowman threw alexa down to try to kill her and turned heel?

then tried to be king of raw underground and fought with dabba kato i think?

then choo choo motherfucker

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Strowman Reigns

Shoenin
May 29, 2013

Everynight I wake up Screaming.
(and beating the dragon)
Alexa was never the best wrestler, at best inofensive but she tried at least and I dont recall her being a loving hazard like Nia.
She was always pretty drat good on the mic though. Shame about this ridiculous bullshit though.

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

StarkRavingMad posted:

didn’t Orton just RKO her head into the mat like a month ago as part of this build
Looks like, yeah. Has Orton inflicted a lot of concussions with that move?

Kunabomber posted:

she also deep sixed nikki cross with a sister abigail, she's cleared to wrestle now
What? She's been cleared since 2019. She won the tag titles.

But she went from being constantly in the main event to having her brain scrambled by nia and rousey and then doing way more low-key stuff. He career has a really obvious trajectory after that.

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug
Didn't those concussions happen in 2018? I meant as of 2020, she was cleared to wrestle.

edit: ah i get what you're saying

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Kunabomber posted:

lol i just remembered that the fiend/alexa bliss thing started from the feud between braun strowman and the fiend, and the fiend turned her to get to strowman for the universal championship

strowman threw alexa down to try to kill her and turned heel?

then tried to be king of raw underground and fought with dabba kato i think?

then choo choo motherfucker
It started embarrassingly earlier than that, because Alex/Stroman were part of the Mixed Match Challenge, and Stroman's feud with Bray Wyatt had him seeing visions of Alexa Bliss. Nothing makes sense after that.

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug

RealFoxy posted:

It started embarrassingly earlier than that, because Alex/Stroman were part of the Mixed Match Challenge, and Stroman's feud with Bray Wyatt had him seeing visions of Alexa Bliss. Nothing makes sense after that.

lol yeah

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Nobody outrules the Marquise de Cat!
Was any of it funny bad? Should I watch the Fiend match for B-movie like humour value?

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug
Also it owned that Roman Reigns just barged into that Bray Wyatt/Strowman feud, ignored all that kayfabe bullshit and took the belt

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzSMaQSNRm8

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

El Generico posted:

Was any of it funny bad? Should I watch the Fiend match for B-movie like humour value?
Orton/Fiend is forever etched in history on a box-like structure.

Other than that, no. Unless you're a masochist who wants to see Roman pin Daniel Bryan and Edge at the same time in what was almost a really good match.

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

I thought the Asuka/Ripley match was pretty okay right up until Ripley loving hulked up and won

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

I absolutely do not get the Asuka/Rhea match hate. It didn't have anything glaringly terrible in and the right person won for the lead in they gave it.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Evil Badman posted:

I absolutely do not get the Asuka/Rhea match hate. It didn't have anything glaringly terrible in and the right person won for the lead in they gave it.

Asuka did like all the work in that match which is probably not how you want your new dominant hoss champion to look. Add onto that the build for it being loving garbage (there was none because this was plan C) and the absolutely horrible live performance before the match and the best thing I can say about it is it's better than Lacey vs. Charlotte probably would've been.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

not trying to speak for anyone here, but the match wasn't good, and was stupid, and terrible. it glared at me and forced those feelings into my body

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

StarkRavingMad posted:

Yeah there was no new injury transitioning from tagging to the Fiend angle. She’s had a few matches under it.

Spiderdrake posted:

But she went from being constantly in the main event to having her brain scrambled by nia and rousey and then doing way more low-key stuff. He career has a really obvious trajectory after that.

I mean, nobody was allowed in the Raw main event except Charlotte or Becky during that whole time too so who knows.

Aphrodite fucked around with this message at 06:18 on Apr 12, 2021

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Can we get a picture of the box like structure? And what did a Nigerian Drum Pit match turn out to be?

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Evil Badman posted:

I like Asuka and Rhea but they've both had much better matches in NXT which made their WM match fall flat. I didn't hate it, I'm just disappointed. Not in them just in the WWE.

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

I want to make fiend goo in the comfort of my home

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Fat Lowtax posted:

I want to make fiend goo in the comfort of my home

GooFiendMe