Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
*enters thread, huffing and puffing*

Which... *gasp* Which mods are in PA???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Polish posted:

Hey they found the dude. He is the kids father and he killed the mother and grandmother.

what a jerk

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
It’d be easier if they notified us every time kids aren’t abducted.

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

Polish posted:

Hey they found the dude. He is the kids father and he killed the mother and grandmother.

iirc this is most child abduction cases. one of the parents losing custody and taking matters into their own hands. that kid's life is probably completely hosed now rather than just being mostly hosed. cool

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Polish posted:

Wow.
Over react much?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
This wouldn't have happened if he shot himself in the balls 10 or 15 years ago :thunk:

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Mozi posted:

what a jerk

people who live in glasshouses sink ships

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
I doubt he thought he'd get away with it, which means he's either dumb as gently caress or was planning a multimurder suicide. Should have started with the last bit and the kid might have had a chance at a normalish life.