Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wimsy

Federal judge killed by hit-and-run driver who was found with drugs after claiming to be Harry Potter, police say

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/04/12/florida-crash-sandra-feuerstein-new-york/ posted:

Authorities arrested Nastasia Snape, 23, after she allegedly crashed again five miles away. First responders said she was disoriented and aggressive and claimed she was Harry Potter, according to a police affidavit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

she is young enough to perhaps have been born with that name, and even though it's unlikely i really hope it's true

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Pissed Ape Sexist

Like jk rowling
She hating
Looks like the courtroom gonna have a waiting jury

Pissed Ape Sexist fucked around with this message at 02:20 on Apr 13, 2021

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Avada Cardriva!

wimsy

Buttchocks posted:

Avada Cardriva!

hahaha

Heather Papps

hello friend

Buttchocks posted:

Avada Cardriva!

:vince:

wimsy

Heather Papps posted:

she is young enough to perhaps have been born with that name, and even though it's unlikely i really hope it's true

you think she legally changed her name to Nastasia Snape? Because...uh... Actually I could definitely believe someone would do that

Heather Papps

hello friend

wimsy posted:

you think she legally changed her name to Nastasia Snape? Because...uh... Actually I could definitely believe someone would do that

the fact that she confused herself with the boy who lived indicates she's a huge potterhead but we are at a weird point in culture where if someone is named after a fictional character there's a 50/50 shot that they were given it or changed it

wimsy

your honor I believe that the name Nastasia Snape best expresses my desire to take bath salts and commit vehicular homicide

wimsy

Heather Papps posted:

the fact that she confused herself with the boy who lived indicates she's a huge potterhead but we are at a weird point in culture where if someone is named after a fictional character there's a 50/50 shot that they were given it or changed it

See my thought was, growing up with the last name Snape you'd pretty much have to lean in to the whole Harry Potter thing to keep from going insane

Heather Papps

hello friend

i feel for anyone she meets who just happens to have the last name potter

Khanstant

Heather Papps posted:

i feel for anyone she meets who just happens to have the last name potter

i feel bad for anyone she meets who happens to have the last name convicted-murderer

Ventral EggSac

Buttchocks posted:

Avada Cardriva!

Ventral EggSac

Maybe they were guarding the snitch

Escape From Noise

Gotta go to the DMV Department of Magical Vehicles. It's pretty much the same as the muggle one but people are wearing a lot of crazy hats

google THIS

Ventral EggSac posted:

Maybe they were guarding the snitch

Maybe the judge was the snitch :toughguy:

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
making it rain galleons in the club. dozens hospitalized.

crimes

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
I read it as feral judge.

wimsy

Prurient Squid posted:

I read it as feral judge.

The scene in To Kill a Mockingbird where Atticus has to shoot the feral judge in the street is heartbreaking

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

wimsy posted:

The scene in To Kill a Mockingbird where Atticus has to shoot the feral judge in the street is heartbreaking

lmao

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
was the judge's name dumbledore?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

so, is she harry potter or not

wimsy

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

I mean, that's what she said and I have no reason not to believe her

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

it says she's snape in the op

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana

That's 100 points from Gryffindor

nut

is it true that Matt gaetz went to hog warts

google THIS

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana posted:

That's 100 points from Gryffindor

google THIS

All of those hijinks with the semi-sentient enchanted flying car just got a lot darker

Twenty Four

Escape From Noise posted:

Gotta go to the DMV Department of Magical Vehicles. It's pretty much the same as the muggle one but people are wearing a lot of crazy hats

sorting hat at the DMV Department of Magical Vehicles tells you what kind of car you are assigned to drive.

Twenty Four

Harry Potter / Snape girl gets in multiple accidents and has her driving license taken away.

"drat now I am gonna have to fly my broom to work!"

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Might have gotten away with it if she hadn't forgotten her polyjuice potion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khad

third time's the HRAAAAAAAAAAAAALF
just teleport out of jail dumbo