Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
its time to own up. as a househaving suburbidiot former yakuza turned baby daddy i have recently become Enamored with my back yardish area. it's small but full of birds and bugs and poo poo. a fox shows up on occasion. perfect spot to rip a few bongloads before setting a hedge on fire.

so i've been reading up on ecology, and permaculture, and vibes. rather than poison the gaia mother earth mother, with fell chemichals and foul brews, i have researched Natural Paths of floral envivication for yardologists such as my self.

friends, it is as a doctorate of expertise that i tell you, piss in your yard. setup a urinal out your bathroom window and sprinkle that golden nectar onto that thirsty turf. keep a watering can by the toilet and dilute it 50/50 before applying directly to flower beds. the nitrogen and phosphors will quickly digest old leafs and dead grass into righteous soils. it's ideal for encouraging bacterial and fungal nets in sandy soils, as only the accumulation of decayed biomatter can adjust the silt to sand ratio. legumes and clovers are excellent at capturing and fixing the nutrients in the soil via root nodules.

do our wives and neighbors understand? no. they insist it is a Weird Sex Thing, despite the fact that we are Polite enough to wait until the Cover Of Nightfall for us to do our tinklebusiness. it's basically ramadan but for eco-pissing. ridiculius. i shan't stand for such abuse anymore.

People, yardpissing is the one thing that can turn this whole crazy mixed up world of ours around. it reduces the strain on our already clogged up shitters, and it does the other good stuff that i mentioned already too. flowers like it. worms like it. pervert bugs like it. there's no reason not to piss in your yard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
really looking forward to this month's Yardpisser's Digest, apparently Polanski wrote a column on the ettiquete of sustained eye contact while Yardpissing

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood

nut posted:

what’s good for the garden is good for the gander

getting my dick shredded by outraged goose bites

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood

Ventral EggSac posted:

The light turns on and my wife gasps, I'm peeing into the compost container we keep in the kitchen

"honey, it's not what it looks like. the green/brown ratio is way off and it's not getting hot enough to sterilize the dried grass clippings."

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Piss in the back yard poo poo in the front

my urologist just pinching the bridge of his nose and asking me to explain how metaphorical that description is supposed to be

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood

Heather Papps posted:

desperately waiting for leaves to appear so i can piss in my yard

friend, have you heard the gospel of Toilet Window

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
the yellow fringe on MY flag? heh.

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood

nut posted:

do piss on me

*snake surrounded by tufts of grass*

lmao

i used to be a TreePisser until i sprinkled on a fallen log and a rat snake crawled out from underneath. i think it gave me stink-eye but it's kind of hard to tell with reptilians.

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
toilets:
- need to be cleaned
- break and flood your whole house
- super loud
- bad for posture

yard:
- beautiful
- chill with birds
- nature cleans it for u
- vidamin d

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
sunflower: aw gee phiz thanks for the water!
me: naw sweat lil bub
sunflower: (smacking lips) interesting electrolyte blend today. you make this yourself?
me, smiling, turning to the camera: matter of fact... I did!

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
the pervert cardinal flower, bedecked in sinful crimson: forgive me father i crave PISSS

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
yardshitters are a lot like bigfoots in that their existence is mythical and used as a distraction by the catholic church from their centuries of child sex crimes

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
getting pulled into an accountability process by Anti-Urine Radicals in the Triffid Parents Council

crimes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
me, pissing on the oleander aphids decimating my swamp milkweed: aahhahahaha!!!! suffer!
aphids: harder daddy

crimes