Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
I hope some fool gets capoeiraed before the end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
There's a sizable, interrelated cast following several plot threads that will presumably all be related in the end and a lot of quirky conversations so it's a fairly apt description.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
I can see why they waited for so long to actually introduce Yano. He'd have stolen the show.

Turns out Odokawa has real brain problems. I guess the implication is the body in the harbor is the missing girl and he's just talking to himself in his house, but it's early enough that has to be misdirection. :tinfoil:

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
Well it seems like from the sauna scene the yakuza boss is the one supporting Odokawa, but Odokawa doesn't know that. All that's really left to discover is how exactly Odokawa's parents' deaths were related to him.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
if I'm keeping track correctly the guy in the police station was the comedy judge, the dead girl's father, and...I can't remember whether he's actually yakuza himself or not.

Sindai fucked around with this message at 23:46 on Jun 21, 2021

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
Well uh I liked the ending up until the last shot.

I was really confused by the first shot of the killer since she looks like 8.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
Upon much reflection I kind of hate the ending so I choose to believe this happens immediately afterwards.