Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Talorat
Sep 18, 2007

Hahaha! Aw come on, I can't tell you everything right away! That would make for a boring story, don't you think?

ghost sex posted:

for an episode that is almost fully 100% a character monologuing for 22 minutes straight that was incredibly compelling

Hard agree. This show is awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Talorat
Sep 18, 2007

Hahaha! Aw come on, I can't tell you everything right away! That would make for a boring story, don't you think?
Big agree, great outro song, really strong episode, I'm excited to see how this all connects together in the end.

Talorat
Sep 18, 2007

KidDynamite posted:

That was an incredibly memorable villain introduction. Wow. Wonder what's up with Yano to make him rap everything.

I love that they made a convincing effort to make the subtitles rhyme too

Missing girl speculation: A point towards the "Yuki and the missing girl were swapped at some point" theory is that their manager was making a point of not letting the two girls be in the same taxi together, it's possible that they've never actually seen each other without their masks on since the switch, although you'd think the calico girl would notice if her costar got swapped out with someone else.

Talorat
Sep 18, 2007

He's a spectacular villain, I love when he's on the screen, even though he's absolute scum.

Talorat
Sep 18, 2007

Omnicrom posted:

What actually is in Odokawa's room? This could just be another red herring, but the show has been repeatedly teasing something is in there. It could be nothing, but is it?

I really like the idea suggested by someone up thread that it's a literal house cat.

Talorat
Sep 18, 2007

Kung Food posted:

Yamamoto seems like the prime suspect now, but there is definitely something fishy going on with new Yuki seeing as she is connected to the 2nd shooter/bug placer. Another big reveal that the friend of the boss/father of missing high school girl is in fact Donraku. Could he, or someone connected to him be the 2nd shooter and the person who gave the cellphone to new Yuki to plant in the cab? Maybe a grieving parent doing their own investigation.

Have we met Donraku yet? I only remember his name from being on the flowchart in the OP.

Talorat
Sep 18, 2007

Teriyaki Koinku posted:

When the Donraku eraser fell out of Odokawa's pocket, I audibly gasped and my mouth was left hanging open. :aaaaa:

Big same, holy poo poo what an episode.

Talorat
Sep 18, 2007

drat what a great show, crazy ending though, I wasn't expecting that for sure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Talorat
Sep 18, 2007

Ignis posted:

Oddtaxi is getting a dub and this guy is playing Odokawa

https://twitter.com/MikeMcFarlandVA/status/1453834599939944449?t=FPlcXA2npRz0Rm_OPuebHw&s=19

E: also the bluray campaign closed at over 6000 copies, well beyond the original goal for production.

This is great news for people like me who have friends who refuse to watch subs for some psychotic reason