Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Desperate Character
Apr 13, 2009
I personally think that the OP of this show needs to win for the best overall this year; I just love how with each new episode you realize how many details from the show tie into it, like with the llama lady doing her martial arts dance as her end transition, the cat guy having erasers show up when he hits the blocks, and the hippo guy having an inflated head because his video went viral

though now I'm worried about what happens between the Homo Sapien guys and the police :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Desperate Character
Apr 13, 2009
I like the detail this episode on how Yamamotos fur gets more and more disheveled as time goes on. Guy just wanted his idol band to succeed so badly and life just sucker punched those plans hard

Desperate Character
Apr 13, 2009
rofl the cover art is a reference to the album by Joey Bada$$

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIO4e_JCsd8

I like the J cole version of this sample better :toot: