Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

I said come in! posted:

I pulled for the new characters as well and got both of them. :P

Congrats! I feel nothing for Emizel but he is the better of the two I feel.

Also King K is only around for a day or so more so if you want the first [SSS] tier unit go ahead and try. Gorgeousfest banners are once a month, last 2-3 days, and they're the ultimate gamble as you either get the featured unit or you get absolute dogshit. I got 3 mid-boss copies before him and that's the meanest thing I swear.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kyoujin
Oct 7, 2009
It's weird we're going through the official first anniversary and there hasn't been any codes that I know of.

Managed to pick up FL Majorita and FV Flonne so putting together a rainbow team but not sure whether to invest in Fist or Axe for Majorita. Team will probably be TL Laharl, FL Majorita, FV Flonne, AA Flonne (next month), and filler. Could do Xeno Mao as my 5th if I go the axe route or just hope I eventually get Supreme Laharl.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Kyoujin posted:

It's weird we're going through the official first anniversary and there hasn't been any codes that I know of.

Managed to pick up FL Majorita and FV Flonne so putting together a rainbow team but not sure whether to invest in Fist or Axe for Majorita. Team will probably be TL Laharl, FL Majorita, FV Flonne, AA Flonne (next month), and filler. Could do Xeno Mao as my 5th if I go the axe route or just hope I eventually get Supreme Laharl.

Majorita can have a axe and Mao can still be on the same team, long as the lil icon is different it's fine.

That said be careful with her as she IS good but Calamity Adell and Zetta are going to absolutely invalidate her as fist units- both being the gold standard for a very long time. (Adell being popular with a axe and Zetta just being insane in every regard)

Kyoujin
Oct 7, 2009
Yeah, that would be the main draw to go axe since she would get his 15% boost (plus they have higher damage in general).

Nice to know there are better units coming but I'll be fresh out of quartz if I have to go to pity for AA Flonne next month. If they are badass units maybe I'll get lucky and snag on a later banner.

Feel like a noob but anyone have luck with the BTS stages? Despite having multiple teams of lvl 9999s I can't even seem to beat the level 8000 stage due to creator asagi in the last wave. Seems impossible to out speed her even with 70+ speed and NY Roz.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Kyoujin posted:

Yeah, that would be the main draw to go axe since she would get his 15% boost (plus they have higher damage in general).

Nice to know there are better units coming but I'll be fresh out of quartz if I have to go to pity for AA Flonne next month. If they are badass units maybe I'll get lucky and snag on a later banner.

Feel like a noob but anyone have luck with the BTS stages? Despite having multiple teams of lvl 9999s I can't even seem to beat the level 8000 stage due to creator asagi in the last wave. Seems impossible to out speed her even with 70+ speed and NY Roz.

Usalia (Leader) + Usalia + NY Roz + Overlord Prier + Lizorita

You want nothin' but shoes on the Usalia's and Liz and let them be a tiny bit faster than OLP, The usa's will mega braveheart as expected, garden of flowers on OLP and she'll go before everyone pretty much and kill every wave.

Each wave will usually get a pot shot off on you and Liz can swap over to healing the party to keep everyone alive while OLP just keeps getting buffed and kills everyone. Rozalin probably won't get a turn so don't stress too hard on her- just give her a ton of Hercule's Armor so she doesn't get killed for your 3 star

Kyoujin
Oct 7, 2009
Ah, I don't have Ol Prier or Liz. I like the idea though and gonna try something similar with OL Killidia and speed boost + NY Roz.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Of note

*Wicked Mao was supposed to release months ago apparently and is already power crept
*The Attack on Titan characters aren't that good and are just for collection really
*Archangel Flonne is the best support in the game, she's still the best even in JP and you really really should try to get her
*Calamity/Rampaging Adell is at the end of the month but he isn't listed, he's insanely good and one of the best dps in JP for a good while, works well with Zetta who is insanely busted
*Misedoar has not come back even in JP, possibly because his skill gives him a chance to drop 2 chests in item world instead of just 1 and they thought that was too much.
*The Love Lab trio are just a bunch of special designed generics. I heard Tria is good but not super important.

Kyoujin
Oct 7, 2009
Crazy we are already at AoT. I have 30k for AA Flonne then guess I better start saving for Madoka crew.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Will Global get the madoka characters hopefully soon?

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

I said come in! posted:

Will Global get the madoka characters hopefully soon?

Will be a bit.

Boltrend stated that they're going to move to JP's pace with 1 event a month after this, and the next event is going to be the summer event, but the one after it is Makai Kingdom and I think Madoka is after that.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Okay the Supermassive Prinny is pretty hilarious. Its not available just yet, but the new screenshots of the attack on titan crossover on the app store are pretty cool. The game is down currently, and the update hosed up the game on ios and steam.

[edit]
So the Attack on Titan event didn't start yet, the iOS app announced it as going live too early.

I said come in! fucked around with this message at 12:56 on May 6, 2022

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

AoT event is going to be weird. There's no story in it, it's just one of those daily punch a group of characters for prizes with a cutscene each time.

It's just the 2 characters and the raid.

That said even if you want the characters (again pretty mediocre) beware, they're both on the same platinum banner which means there's *no* pity for them, and if you do all 20 steps (don't do this) and don't get them, you'll only get one.

Kyoujin
Oct 7, 2009
Is the current event just out of order? It seems like a big step backwards with no BTS stage or auto run.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Kyoujin posted:

Is the current event just out of order? It seems like a big step backwards with no BTS stage or auto run.

It's a side effect of the schedule being shuffled from what it was in JP. Xeno Rush happened *after* this in JP and Xeno Rush is when BTS and auto complete was introduced

Instead of keeping things QOL they reverted it to mirror what JP did for this event which is really dumb but what did you expect at this point

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

It's a side effect of the schedule being shuffled from what it was in JP. Xeno Rush happened *after* this in JP and Xeno Rush is when BTS and auto complete was introduced

Instead of keeping things QOL they reverted it to mirror what JP did for this event which is really dumb but what did you expect at this point

That explains it. So weird.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Just wanted to mention if you have Pure Sicily she's going to eventually become one of the best units in the game. She's already a insanely good support but JP just buffed her the other night and now she's nutty

Base 20 million INT (The DPS standard in JP, we *just* got 15 million for the record)
Leader Evility: Buffs Crit Damage as well now
NE+5: Now goes from +7 SP to +12 to all your units (criteria is the same)
NE+7: Skill damage for units is now +16%

Angelic Hit now gives her 20% INT and 5% Crit for 4 turns and can be spammed nonstop

Sakura Protection increases every stat for your party by 30% and overheals them (TO Laharl's niche but better)

Nether Parade now gives this party +5% speed ontop of the +50 action gauge

Magic Innocence had it's SP cost cut, int boost to herself is now 45% , can target anyone, buffs CRD by 50% AND increases damage on the next strike from that unit by 25%

She's a monster

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Got Evil Rebirth Mao this morning, told myself I wouldn't bother but mistook the announcement as one of those 'everything is 3*' events and did a pull just for fun and welp

He missed the 15k benchmark future units from now on are going to be hitting but his kit still seems pretty good, if not a bit mixed. Not sure how you're supposed to get the most out of his two skills that stat swap with each other. (He has two rank S skills, one is based off INT and deals 8% of his attack as a bonus- or one that does the inverse). Despite the sword forte he might be a better magic unit thanks to his NE that wants his INT buffed.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Schedule Change

The Love Lab characters are being moved up to the 17th alongside the AoT collab units now, so Tria and Sweet Omega will be open then. Both support their specific chess groups but aren't super needed (gonna try to get Tria myself for Fallen Vessel Flonne, but still)

Edit:

If you're struggling on literally anything at all set my assist up. I think he's strong enough to carry you through everything the game has to offer :v:

I've been one shotting all your raid bosses if I notice them :comfyoot:

ThisIsACoolGuy fucked around with this message at 09:00 on May 14, 2022

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Even if I post into the void, I will

New code: drpg1499

Got the love lab characters but passing on the AoT collab units. Not really my thing and I don't need more mediocre dps sword characters.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

The Attack on Titan crossover is finally live. It was a 1.7GB download for the Steam client. :P I dont care about these characters, saving all of my gems for the madoka crossover when that eventually happens.

Kyoujin
Oct 7, 2009
Another new code: DRPG1232

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Rounded up all the new codes:

drpg9490
drpg3901
drpg2405
drpg6780
drpg1232
drpg1499

This all said, please for the sake of your account do your best to get AA Flonne later this month. She's absolutely 100% the best support. Period.

Kyoujin
Oct 7, 2009
Updated list with the new codes in bold.

drpg9490
drpg3901
drpg2405
drpg6780
drpg1232
drpg1499
drpg5470
drpg8261
drpg3511

The login errors and emergency maintenance before server reset is something special. GG

Edit: added another code thanks ThisIsACoolGuy

Kyoujin fucked around with this message at 20:37 on May 19, 2022

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

I was literally laying down in bed and setting things up for the most badass contest to run in my sleep when I got the notification so imagine how much fun that was thinking I was hacked lmao. Had to ask a friend on discord to try and sign on just to make sure that wasn't the case.
Though I got a system message going 'dood you are so cool add me on discord I have something special for you' and I'm just kinda scratching my head as I don't see anyone else mentioning that part when things went live.

Also; just in case the people playing are unaware decided to do a mini write up on AA Flonne and why you should get her on the 27th

The Ultimate Support and why you should care:

Starters: Her stats are that of a gorgeous fest unit so they're already a cut above even badass units. 40% increases from N.E's etc.
She's a bow/bishop unit and her NE's are:

NE Levels
NE0: Increases all allies ATK and INT by 18% (eh)
NE1: Ally with the highest attack she just passively gives them a 30% increase to every stat, including speed. So your DPS is just going to get pumped up without anything else needed
NE5: The greater number of people in your party alive, the more damage your entire team does with skils (if everyone is alive it's a further 20%)
NE7: Every Ally with DEF increased gets 15 sp extra a turn

Her NE7 should stick in mind as her skills are:

Skills
Love Knuckle: Gives the party DEF AND RES +40-45% while damaging enemies
Tri-Dri-Meow: She adds 10% of her RES to her damage (which is already huge), does S rank damage, fire elemental AND heals her
Saint Arrow: Does enemy AOE damage and makes all of your team immune to status effects while healing them
Great Flonzor X: Does mega damage to the whole party, buffs everyones status across the board by 20-25% and gives a unit of your choice Crit Damage boost by 20%

This is why she will never be beaten or replaced on any teams
She has group healing, and everything else she does slaps a mega amount of stats on your party- including DEF which gives them 15 SP extra so they can keep spamming their bigger stronger attacks
AA Flonne is a must have for every team if you wanna get a support that'll last 5ever

Kyoujin posted:

Updated list with the new codes in bold.

drpg9490
drpg3901
drpg2405
drpg6780
drpg1232
drpg1499
drpg5470
drpg8261
drpg3511

I'll add one more to this myself :v:

ThisIsACoolGuy fucked around with this message at 15:22 on May 19, 2022

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Thank you for all of the codes!

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Flonne is live for the next couple days

On my 3rd pull I got 2 of her, so I now face my biggest challenge yet- I think it's very boring to have multiple copies of the same character on a team - even if it is really good it's just not that interesting.
But two AA Flonnes together are gamebreaking at this point...

Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

Yeah just keep them separate. Even if you only ever use one it's still way harder to get extra copies of gorgeous units than it is to find prinny hides.

Asimo fucked around with this message at 13:43 on May 30, 2022

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Very glad we are back to events with Auto Battle. That last event was painful without it, I use to not care until it got suddenly taken away after having it.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Had to spend 25,000+ crystals, but I got AA Flonne. :P

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

What is the recommended stats to spend mana on for AA Flonne?

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

June Roadmap is here: Notable units that I feel people should target

Calamity Adell: Insane DPS unit that can take care of basically anything the game has and still finds a lot of use in JP. He's a fist unit but none of his NE's require him to have it, so you can put a axe on him and watch him go.
Beach Lucy: Has a gimmick that the more surviving members on her team the stronger they are. Fantastic gun support that buffs everyones damage, action gauge and more. Ontop of that can do light healing and take care of raid barriers
Tyrant Etna: Spear DPS that pairs with Tyrant Laharl. She offers 0 support to anyone and is pure selfishness. She's super powerful as her focus and as long as she's buffed or the enemy is debuffed she'll hit 150%+ harder than normal.
Lamington: He's this months gorgeous fest unit. They're always good big surprise.

Next month should be Makai Kingdom which hasn't been re-run yet, and has a ton of good units on it's banner (included Zetta who is insane) so just keep that in check when making choices.

I said come in! posted:

What is the recommended stats to spend mana on for AA Flonne?

Get her Bow up to 50, then I just went with full DEF and HP first, Attack next

Edit: Game just dropped a max rank max level spear on me from item world. This is the SECOND time this has happened (first was a gun)

Thanks???

ThisIsACoolGuy fucked around with this message at 02:19 on May 31, 2022

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

New Raid Boss brings level 20,000 with it :v: I'm currently on 13k and climbing and oof it's getting tough

Also Fireworks showed up in the event review so set Yukata Yukimaru as my assist. Haven't seen a single Valvatorez in the borrow units tho

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Cool new feature: Seasonal Characters from this point forward will have Character Specific perks in the event redeem. Be it a handful of mana pots or a item that lets you straight up 6* them if you use them enough during the event

Beryl and Fuka aren't that great (I got Beryl on my self allowance of a single pull :v: ) but it's pretty cool moving forward. Pour one out for any 5*'s you see of them tho

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Boltrends holding a poll to decide the next 3 season pass characters

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd6BJQIUs9u7WRfw7rg2dEmzufm9LPt7UqPqKNXUVnzn_dzPQ/viewform

If I'm being totally unbiased the best 3 units on the list are
-Priestess Sicily (if you don't have AA Flonne)
-New Years Laharl (Absolutely incredible unit and a must have)
-Formal Seraphina (Incredibly good support unit, and even got buffed recently in JP)
-Liezorota (Best Monster Phys support next to Usalia)

But I'm wasting one of my votes on Cute Flonne as she's a good sword team support/battery

A Cup of Ramen
Oct 16, 2012

What makes N.Y Laharl good? Evilties or a unique skill?

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

A Cup of Ramen posted:

What makes N.Y Laharl good? Evilties or a unique skill?

Her NE 1 gives +12 SP to whoever follows up after her
Her NE 5 makes it so just by existing she increases the flat damage your special moves do by 16%
Her NE 7 makes the enemy with the most HP -12% slower (which is great for raids and harder stuff)

Her skills then come into play with giving her a speed buff with her cheap AoE
She has a attack that lowers the hit enemy's DEF by 30% and removes their buffs entirely
And finally a built in Mega Braveheart that increases ATK by 65% and Crit by 10%

Last one is especially nice because of some content locking out skills like how Pringer X doesn't let you bring in weapon abilities or magic learned from staffs, so she exclusively has the best single target ATK buff that can't be stopped from coming out.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

As a aside been in the top 100 for Raids and I'm not sure if that's because the playerbase is tiny or if I'm Just That Good but figured I'd share my team

Adell is a horrible monster and I love using him. Can't wait for 9999 :v:

Kyoujin
Oct 7, 2009
Etna is here!

Banner started rough and went 15 pulls before I got a single badass unit... Raspberyl. Last 4 pulls gave me TO Etna and TO Laharl so all worth it in the end. Time to build the ultimate spear team.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Just a heads up that one of the translators for the game reached out to me for some reason and I'm now aware of a new game mode coming out called Sparring Spaces

Our first Spar will be with Awakened Rozalin and she'll work like a giant raid boss that only you can fight. She has 3 difficulties (Normal/Carnage/Raksha) and you can get quartz and memories from completing it
Rules are simple in that your team is given 100 turns (not per character) to try to whittle away as much HP as possible- and once those are used up you'll have to use a different team to continue the fight until you hit a wall or the boss dies. You can get prinny hides, a memory piece, and more for hitting HP milestones so that's cool.

I'll also mention that she's weak to Star and Fire so try to set up DPS on teams to take advantage of those two elements.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

That is really cool that you got people on the dev team reaching out to you! Do you know if we are reaching the Madoka collab soon?