Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?
I know this is the mobile game thread, but of the Disgaeas on PC, which would you recommend for a newbie to the world? I'm playing the mobile game pretty blind but enjoy it so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

A solid 50% of the time I can't get past the title screen. It won't automatically log in half the time and I have to force-close the app and hope it works the next time. If I get to the title screen and it doesn't log in IMMEDIATELY it basically isn't going to happen. I've left it for several minutes and it isn't even trying. This happening to anyone else?

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

I don't know why but I love the design of the zombie maid shop girl. This game is very clever, even if I don't know what is going on half the time.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

A few questions:

Should I be squishing all these Etnas together to Nether Enhance her?

Should I bump Laharl to 5-star using these 4 star Prinnys?

Is there a tier list for global yet? I officially have more 4-stars than party slots..

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

So if Majin Vegeta is cooler than normal Vegeta, does that mean Majin Etna is better than normal Etna?

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Looking for some team building advice. I know there isn't a ton of info out there yet but I've been running a party of Laharl (5*, +1 NE), Etna (+4 NE), Adell, Flonne, and Rozalin. I'm not super far in the story, everyone caps at lvl400 right now. After a few lucky pulls recently, I now have other 4-stars waiting in the wings - Seraphina, Fenrich, Dark Santa Laharl, and Majin Etna. I haven't put much of any effort into any of them, but I'm early enough that changing gears from any of my primary team wouldn't be too painful. Is it worth restructuring my team for any of the benched 4-stars while there's still time?

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

New code: EP7d5ZGrZ2

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

I just got a 4-star robot named Thursday. The gently caress?

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

I swear to loving god I want to like this game but 90% of the time I can't even get into it. It just doesn't want to log me in. I have to force-close it and pray it's going to work next time. Is nobody else experiencing this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

PhysicsFrenzy posted:

No, that's really weird. What phone do you have?

Pixel 3a XL. Not top of the line but not old enough to pull this kind of bull. When I get to the title screen if it doesn't log in IMMEDIATELY it just won't. Even if I go into the settings and account info and it logs in there it won't let me enter the game, taps just do the little bat animation.